cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY ETA ON RESOLUTION FOR SCAN SHEETS NOT GENERATING ?

This has been going on for about 3 weeks for some from my research for us its been over a week. USPS pickups are not going to continue to individually scan 30-50 packages a day for us. This bug or whatever got messed up on the backend is a pretty big deal I usually give eBay issues a week before I post and phone support is clueless about the issue. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for the suggestion but there is no work around listed in that thread only suggestions is to scroll down however with the way it currently is broken it doesnt even show our history of scan forms. Its just flat broken.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hey, I came to the forums for a different scan form problem haha. 

Try clearing your cookies/cache, scan forms are still working for me.  I've had to clear my cache a couple of times in the past few months to fix various issues on the site. 

But on Friday our scan form only included about 70% of our shipped packages, only noticed it because it didn't include any of our priority mail packages and was missing a few first class packages. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Piggybacking on your answer here...

@teklifestyle I would try Google Chrome or Firefox. Preferably Firefox as it works well with ebay and compared to chrome uses less ram (but that is another topic for another day lol :P)

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm a chrome fan, but I might try Firefox if it works better with eBay. 

Any suggestions for an external shipment management solution?

* ShipStation comes up a lot, but I don't want to pay $49/month for functionality that's built into eBay. 

* Shippo doesn't work well or doesn't like Chrome (has issues with displaying consistently).

3 business days in a row our scan form hasn't reflected all of our packages. I'm glad my regular carrier thinks they have to scan every package 😅

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

eBay Support confirmed the missing items from the Scan Form is a known bug right now that is being addressed.

It'd be nice if they notified sellers of that so they'd know the Scan Form isn't accurately reflecting all of the packages they are shipping.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply