cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 piece order marked as Unpaid, But the same order is marked as Paid and Delivered, for $30 more

Sorry for the drawn out topic, but since I am going to tag velvet@ebay  I want everything laid out.

I'm sure this is the umteenth topic about Unpaid item notices showing up in Purchase Histories. However I have not read one yet with the info I am going to post below.  Neither of the Unpaid notices were in my history a couple of weeks ago.

1)    I ordered 11 items from a seller on May 3rd.  I did it by using Commit to buy and then sending a Request Total from the purchase history page. (I do not use the cart). 

2)   A few hours later I received an invoice for $179.56 and paid.  That was a little before noon on May 3rd.

The items were delivered on May 6th. All 11 were received and there were no issues.

3)  It was about a week after delivery before I actually checked the order, and was going to leave feedback.  I opened the Purchase history page, but I got side tracked. At that time there were no Unpaid notices, and I forgot about leaving FB until today. 5/22/22

4)   This morning I opened my Purchase history and at the top was an Awaiting Payment notice for the same 11 items with a cost of $149.45 ? Did I over pay for the order?  I realize this "order" may not include shipping and sales tax.

I scrolled down the page and there was my Paid ($179.56)  and Received order w/ a Delivered notice.   I scrolled through that, and just below it there was another Awaiting Payment Notice for the same order.

5)  I do not often check my messages from ebay, I generally mark them as "read".  So I scrolled through them and there were none that I had received about Awaiting payment.  One would think I would have received an ebay message telling me to pay before the order was cancelled. 

Below are 3 partial screen shots in the order they appear on my Purchase History page, and a semi-full page screen shot, showing the orders are the same 11 items in all 3.

So velvet@ebay, this is a glitch we have been reading about on the Buying board for months now. Is it on the list of glitches to be repaired?  If it is not on the "repair" list it should be.  Maybe you need to offer a suggestion to the next person up the corporate ladder.  Tell them to stop fixing what is not broken, until fixes for the things that are broken have been implemented.

mudshark61369_0-1653314559617.png

mudshark61369_1-1653314674743.png

mudshark61369_2-1653314837122.png

mudshark61369_3-1653315728993.png

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

11 piece order marked as Unpaid, But the same order is marked as Paid and Delivered, for $30 more

Hey there @mudshark61369 this is a known issue on our end and it's something we're working on resolving ASAP! I appreciate all the feedback for sure, and I'm happy to pass it along, thanks for working with us! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply