cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to find who or how many are following me?

all this time, i never used to care or need to know, but i kept running into that list of who was following me.  now that it would be handy because i am thinking about doing an auction... i cannot find it for the life of me.  is it still there?  i know some of you have a very important loyal base, so i am asking here because i bet you guys would know.

thanks!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's here:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/c.b.

the View Ebay my world page......which I think is accessible only from your feedback page......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

It's here:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/c.b.

the View Ebay my world page......which I think is accessible only from your feedback page......

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

hmmm, don't know why the link doesn't work.......but you can find the link on the feedback page......

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

hmmm, don't know why the link doesn't work.......but you can find the link on the feedback page......

link doesn't work because this discussion software used the period as an end-of-sentence rather than including it within my ID.  go figure.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

thank you! !!!

if it were not for that link, i would never have found it.  i thought it was on my feedback, but all the links i've tried to get to my feedback only show the long list of feedback.  this is a totally different page--and the very one i was looking for.

so now... if you can tell me how to get to it without having to archive your nice link, that would be a bonus. 🙂

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@Anonymous

Not earthshattering, but perhaps put on the list of things to do?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

@Anonymous

Hi @dhbookds - that's weird. I've gotten this reported to doug@ebay and we'll see what's going on with it. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Fixed the link formatting and it now leads to the proper page. The ending "." was not included in the hyperlink.

@dhbookds wrote:

@Anonymous

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

wow!!!!! I 'm going to nominate you two to fix all ebay tech problems......  That's the fastest I've seen anything on the site fixed!!!!

Thanks...........

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

doug while you're working on that maybe take a glance at the listings and fix the cutoff titles. Looks very grade schoolie...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

thank you, Doug!  can you (or someone here) tell me how to get to my feedback page that shows my followers WITHOUT using a direct link?  i thought i tried every link on these pages, but i must be missing it somewhere.  thanks!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply