cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store subscriptions

Wondering whether the " Enterprise Store" subscription counts with the "customer service" &if so; what does that mean&include??? Do they support selling & sellers business policy s then???? & what about store fees; are those monthly every month????? for one year comb 12 month fees????? The fees may be worth that whether every month &whether once a year also;;;;;; depending on "customer service" types & sorts & availabilitys & so forth &also whether the selling limit increases are permitted&maintained&able to get upgrades for the sellers without much great big problems & so froth;;;;;alsotoo?????wondering?????

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

store subscriptions

Based on your small number of listings and feedback received & left for others, I do not believe an Enterprise store would be right for you.

What are your listing limits? You can check on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Subscribing to a store will not increase your selling limits.

Store fees are charged every month. An Enterprise store is $3k / month with an annual subscription, more per month if you don't commit to the full year. Early termination fees for annual subscriptions are hefty.

eBay supports eBay's policies, not a seller's policies that aren't in line with eBay's.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

I just saw the other thread you posted 2 days ago. Because you're already struggling with the store subscription process, that further supports my advice that diving into an Enterprise subscription costing approx $36,000 per year is not the right move for you.

I believe you'd be best served by no store subscription for the time being. Build your business first and, intended with all sincerity, work on your communication skills and sentence structure. It will help everyone from buyers to customer service take you more seriously.

All of those extra characters like ;;;;;; in your listing titles will hurt your search placement. Your listing descriptions are near impossible to read.

I've never used Grammarly, but you can look up reviews online. You may find a service like that a much better investment right now over an eBay store subscription.

eBay's advice for optimizing listings:

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/listings/listing-best-practices

Hope that helps.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

You have 4 feedbacks as a seller in the last 12 months. 1 positive, 1 neutral, and 2 negatives. You have 35 listings currently running on ebay. And you are asking about opening a $3K a month ebay store?

seriously?????

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

I hope the OP takes your wise and kind suggestions seriously.  Given the complexities of all things eBay   growing slowly is the only way to go. I notice that the OP has some feedback issues that in addition to low selling limits lend even more support to your comments. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

not to mention you can't even make sense of what they are attempting to say in their descriptions, it is literally all unreadable. 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

Yes, that is a big obstacle to overcome - maybe a friend needs offer to review/edit and make changes - even listings written with an eye for detail can be subject to misunderstanding. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

If you are selling 4 chains, you need to show "JUST" the 4 chains, not the whole pile, does not matter if you are selling as scrap. People buy with their eyes more then read the description. They will be expecting the pile. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

Plus the first line in the description says....Three, 4 chains....

and then gets totally incomprehensible from there. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

Please stop using repeated characters  ?????:::::&&&&&;;;;;;;;;;   in your posts, it makes it hard to read and even harder to understand.

Oh, dear, you do it in your description as well, not a great idea for SEO.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

store subscriptions

Treading lightly here the issue could be one of being on a spectrum, any other number of possibilities as well, it is encouraging to see the OP selling here and to further see the sellers here being supportive.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply