cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold listings.

Hi. I am confused about something.  When I click on my sellers handle and it goes over to my items for sale,  I then click on the left on the sold/ completed listings and it does not show any of my sales since June.   It used to, but now it doesn't.  When I am in my sellers page on my listings ,  all the items I sold are still in my listings.  But when I click on it, it comes back  as you sold this item.. Why isn't it showing up under my sold/completed listings and why is it still in my selling listings??   I don't get it.  

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

sold listings.

I see two pictures sold from may and one from june

@932mis220 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

@1tuna wrote:

I see two pictures sold from may and one from june

@932mis220 

Same here...I see 3 sold listings.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

I just noticed it as well on my other account, must be a temporary glitch when viewing your own.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

A while back I turned on the eBay out-of-stock option (My eBay>Account>Site Preferences>Selling Preferences>Show>Use the out-of-stock option)

- Previously my sold items would appear as "Sold" when I chose to show sold items. My sold item would no longer be in my active listings.

- After turning on the eBay out-of-stock option, my sold items stay in my active items list but the quantity available changed from 1 to 0.  I now need to manually cancel the item. Also, (almost?) none of my items appear when someone searches for my sold items (like you are experiencing). This bug? / feature? was reported long ago and never gone away.

Why do I use the out-of-stock option?

1. I can quickly change quantity from 1 to 0 to turn eBay Listing on or off for specific items or all items (Like vacation mode but without glitches or where did that item go set to Qty 0 until found/item problem resolved

2. 1 can verify sold items before removing

3. I can change quantity back to 1 for canceled sales

4. Not concerned that others can't see my recent sale 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

There are supposed to be at least 8 more.I  contacted Ebay, they are referring the matter to the technical support dept.. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

i have the same issue. the last sale shown is June 17, but I sold alot of items since then. it used to show all my recent sales which i like to see. on yours i can only see your June sale. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

@lloydsteventaylor 

@932mis220 

I agree, don't see solds after June............  Mine are showing correctly, as are Better Half's. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

@dhbookds 

i can see your 2 sales on July 19 and before thanks for looking 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

I’ve found sold listing data when searching a users account to be inaccurate for a long time. I’ve looked at mine while logged in, as well as logged out with the cache cleared. and it shows only a fraction of the sales. Some things that I sold months ago will show as a sold in the current month. It makes you wonder what sold data does not show if you’re pricing an item out through the eBay search.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

sold listings.

I watch my solds and Better half's.......can lag 10 minutes or so after a sale.......but no problems for us......  I know that if you have multiples of an item, and sell individually, supposedly the item itself does not show sold until the last one sells. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply