cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping calculator not working and Ebay Customer Service not answering the Phone??

Thursday July 19th since 12 noon. I was on hold for 1 hour and 30 minutes and got to listen to the hold music. Which by the way is terrible. I am trying to send a customer an invoice. So I finally hung up. went online and requested a call back. Haha the computer called me back and put me on holf for a "Teammate" HAHA

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: shipping calculator not working and Ebay Customer Service not answering the Phone??

I called last night and again this morning because the rep last night didn’t fix my problem correctly. Hold time last night was 15 minutes, I did the call back option and when they called me 17 minutes later, I got put on hold for 2 minutes before actually speaking to someone. This morning I didn’t use the call back option and the hold time was 19 minutes. And my problem still isn’t resolved. So I feel your pain. My Facebook messsge hasn’t even been read yet either 😞

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: shipping calculator not working and Ebay Customer Service not answering the Phone??

If the link below doesn't work, you can calculate the shipping cost at the carrier website (usps.com, etc.).

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-buy-now?id=4109

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sent them a paypal invoice I can't play with this anymore

Message 4 of 4
latest reply