cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling baseball cards.....what happened to listings?

Almost impossible to enter a "live auction" for baseball cards. Now have to type "Baseball CArds" on search line to enter auction site, then the filter for choosing which "era" you want to view has been taken away. When you click on each individual year you want to view (you can only do this if you search under "sports cards"), which takes several minutes, it does not sort properly and you only see cards expiring in a few days. **bleep** is going on? Right now. I cannot enter a live auction and see only baseball cards from 1941-1980. A few days ago & for the past 12 years, I have been able to do this. I have many items listed for sale and my views are almost non existent, since Monday. I have sold 1 item & that is because the bid was entered before these program changes were made by EBay. Typically, I sell 1-2 items each day.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: selling baseball cards.....what happened to listings?

Yes, it is a disaster from top to bottom. Been like this for a few days. Listing doesn't work, search function hardly works, existing listings have been disrupted. There's also nothing that can be done to fix it evidently. It's so broken that any attempt to fill in attributes or update anything either disappears or complicates existing issues.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply