cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restricted the store

Помогите разобраться в этой ситуации. Мой магазин был ограничен в работе, но сообщений с разъяснениями я не получал. Прошло 4 дня, возможно, я получу еще одно сообщение.У кого-нибудь была такая ситуация, поделитесь.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

restricted the store

I don't understand.

Have you noticed that every post here is in English?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

restricted the store

@yuliabab 

If you use your translator, perhaps someone here can help.  You're located in the Ukraine & this a US community forum. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

restricted the store

Ebay should have sent you an email, what does it say?

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

restricted the store

@kensgiftshop 

Looks like they were selling police badges and multiples of the same kind of watches.  Big red flags there...All listed as "vintage."

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

restricted the store

Any one who wants to read her message, if you right-click on the message field, you can convert it into English. I read it in English but I still don't know what she's talking about.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

restricted the store

@whorunbartertown 

I translated it and my guess is she's being flagged for all those alleged vintage watches they are selling.  They were also selling police badges which are a no no on eBay.  May also have had problems with customs (jewelry) as many countries do not permit the exporting of jewelry to their country, so many may have not received their orders.  eBay also may have asked the seller for receipts.  All very puzzling, but not really.  

Happy Selling

Message 7 of 7
latest reply