Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Uploaded tracking number, not registering

I uploaded a tracking number today for an item I shipped earlier this afternoon, when I look at my sold page it says that item needs to be shipped within 24 hours, and then I put the same tracking number in and it say it has been uploaded to a differ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to put a buyer or bidder on a blocked bidder buyer list

Some of you might not be happy with your experience. Here's how to block. 1. Go to top of Seller's hub and click "Help & Contact". 2. Scroll down to "Selling". 3. Scroll down to "Blocking a buyer on eBay" 4. Scroll down to the link "Block bidders and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer claims box was empty

Hi everyone, I shipped a box of enamelware dishes a couple weeks ago, shipment was tracked & said it was picked up at the post office after USPS couldn't deliver & left a notice. 5 days later buyer messaged me to say the box was empty. She sent pics ...

• 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

Refresh my memory

I don’t know why I keep forgetting the criteria for a seller to get the feedback protection for refunding a buyer when a formal return is filed. Is it for sellers that do free returns, or TRS+?Anyway, my question is for the sellers who have this prot...

Listed item too low and it sold

Item just sold in my store. I opened to see and realized I listed for the wrong price- would it be a bad idea to cancel from the buyer?

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Many and very high taxes

Why ebay charges more and very expensive fees I saw that I wasn't making any money from the sales I had to earn, ebay took money from me through taxes that I should have earned and only ebay had to earn the supplier from where we bought the products ...

This auction was ended because of a policy violation.

Was trying to list one of my Pokemon cards featuring a Mewtwo clone Charizard fighting Ash's Charizard from the Mewtwo Strikes Back Movie when it was taken down immediately. Don't try to list any Pokemon with the word "Clone" in the title or the bot ...

Screenshot 2024-02-16 213308.png

Buyer left negative with false statements about condition of item - is there any recourse???

I sold a purse to buyer. She immediately left negative feedback stating the items had stains (which was a lie as the item was in pristine condition). i responded to her negative feedback that she can return at her shipping cost or open a dispute if s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors