cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Weekly Community Chat 02/09/2021 - Cancelled"

Hmmmmm.  Isn't it about time for the 'Spring Update', and isn't it usual to cancel the chat when it happens?

I know, I know.  There could be hundreds of reasons.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Wondered if it was because 600,000 people would flood it concerning their incorrect 1099-k's?

They seem to cancel a chat when they have giant messes.......

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

Wondered if it was because 600,000 people would flood it concerning their incorrect 1099-k's?

They seem to cancel a chat when they have giant messes.......

@katzrul15  that was my bet too....I seriously hope they wouldn't throw a Spring Update at us with all this mess going on right now, but then again, nothing would surprise me at this point.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@valueaddedresource 

@gracieallen01 

Nope.....it is a "Winter Update" that occurs tomorrow 2/9.  Yay.  (not)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There's a post about the Seller Update coming out tomorrow, but they didn't pin it so it's already sinking low.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Winter-Seller-Update-is-coming-on-02-09/td-p/32684930

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Any idea if they are just changing the timing of the Updates or simply adding to them as and when they feel like it?  Seems to me, some years back they were getting complaints that there were too many a year, too close together, and it was decided that only two a year would suffice.

The no forewarning is nothing new - typically ebay.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 6 of 6
latest reply