cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sell Similar Item" Error 2 different browsers

I keep getting an error when trying to "sell similar item" in both Firefox and Edge? Anyone else? I have tried

clearing cache & cookies to no avail.         v.JPG

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: "Sell Similar Item" Error 2 different browsers

I had it happen once this morning and again this afternoon.  I tried another listing that was similar and it worked fine.  Try to do it from another listing or make a brand new one.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thank you. I guess we are in it for the long haul today.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

It is happening to me, however, when I use the drop down menu in the active listings pages the "sell similar" option works there.  Hopefully it will for you too!

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

happening to me too.  also I'm not finding the sell similar from the drop down menu ( it's probably right in front of me LOL)  appreciate any help

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

It is hapenning to me too except it's when I click on "revise this item"   GRRRR!!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

It may be permanent.  I think lots of things are transitioning to only be accessed from the seller hub active listings section.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

You have to do it from active listings section of seller hub overview page.  Find the item and once it's selected the sell similar option at the top is activated. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@toysaver wrote:

It may be permanent.  I think lots of things are transitioning to only be accessed from the seller hub active listings section.

Yeah, sounds like ebay is modifying again.  And, October is getting closer.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Same issue. I want to revise the number of the specific size but No Draft Error box was coming.

I tried the sell similar from the active listing but when I changed the number of the size, O got error message as "You have to sell at least 1 unit" and could not go next. How come????

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Where is the Seller Hub? I am new to selling.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I was able to revise a listing just now, maybe the error is clearing.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@hillbillymedia 

>I keep getting an error when trying to "sell similar item" in both Firefox and Edge?

I use "Sell similar" from the drop-down on the RH side in both Active and Unsold items every day and have had no trouble recently. Using Firefox exclusively.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hello all! Our teams are aware of this and working to get a fix in place. We're sorry for the trouble right now and are glad the workarounds suggested by schloopertz and others are working.

Velvet,
eBay
Message 14 of 14
latest reply