cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No services available" when trying to print labels

Why is some major function broken EVERY SINGLE MONTH?

3 months ago it was paypal disappearing as a payment option;

2 months ago it was not being able to stay logged in;

last month it was ebay messages not sending;

Now today I'm trying to buy labels and all it keeps telling me is "No services available" with no shipping option for me to actually purchase a label.  After a few page refreshes I got it to work but then it said the purchase of the label couldn't be completed.  And it isn't just one transaction either - I'm getting this for multiple sales.

I'M TIRED OF HAVING THESE KINDS OF PROBLEMS ON A MONTHLY BASIS when I'm trying to get products shipped out or trying to communicate with buyers!  This is so beyond unacceptable for a company this size to have so many major technical problems this frequently.no-service.GIF

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Between this and the weekly USPS Scan forms not printing..

Message 16 of 34
latest reply

Same thing happening to me.. shipping tool is dead..might be a good time for a starbucks run!

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

I went over to Pirateship and it printed just fine. If you do not have a PS account I assume you can also print from Paypal or any other service.

Message 18 of 34
latest reply

Same here. Right in the middle of shipping my weekend sales. This is getting old, with exorbitant fees, and lousy service. Are they going to credit the sellers for the late shipments?...nope. Are they going to give themselves a defect for this outage like they do to the sellers and lower their fees because of it?... Won't even cross their minds. 🙄

Message 19 of 34
latest reply

Got a call back from ebay Customer Service, and he said the technical team has gotten multiple tickets on this problem and is working on it.

Message 20 of 34
latest reply

@brandonsvsu wrote:

Discordia, the ancient Roman Goddess of Chaos, can explain it to you.

Discordianism is centered on the idea that both order and disorder are illusions imposed on the universe by the human nervous system, and that neither of these illusions of apparent order and disorder is any more accurate or objectively true than the other.

You could liken it to Schrödinger's Cat. Except instead of knowing, simultaneously, that the cat is both Alive and/or Dead, it is knowing, simultaneously, that the world is both Ordered and/or Disordered. Same idea.

https://pagan.fandom.com/wiki/Discordianism

Message 21 of 34
latest reply

I am getting the same thing, it was working fine about 40 minutes ago and then none of the sales will let me print a label. I called the ebay number I have saved in my phone and it basically says the number which I use all the time is now disconnected/wrong number. So now I have several packages that are going to be late because I cannot print the labels all because I do one day handling like ebay wants me to do. Not only have my sales/impressions and everything else gone way down the last month, dealing with a terrible new listing tool that takes twice as long to use as before, now this.  

Message 22 of 34
latest reply

Getting the same thing, been trying about 30 minutes.

Message 23 of 34
latest reply

Same

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

Same issue to report. I came to see if I was the only one 🙂 

Message 25 of 34
latest reply

@brandonsvsu wrote:

3 months ago it was paypal disappearing as a payment option;

2 months ago it was not being able to stay logged in;

last month it was ebay messages not sending;

Now today I'm trying to buy labels and all it keeps telling me is "No services available" with no shipping option for me to actually purchase a label.  After a few page refreshes I got it to work but then it said the purchase of the label couldn't be completed.  And it isn't just one transaction either - I'm getting this for multiple sales.

I'M TIRED OF HAVING THESE KINDS OF PROBLEMS ON A MONTHLY BASIS when I'm trying to get products shipped out or trying to communicate with buyers!  This is so beyond unacceptable for a company this size to have so many major technical problems this frequently.no-service.GIF

Yes shipping is down.

You can uses this link to keep an eye on the status.

If and when it gets fixed it will show it here.

eBay - System Status

https://www.ebay.com/sts 

1.jpg

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

Seems to be working fine now-- I just printed three labels.

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

I ran across this as well many years ago on eBay, and I will never go back to eBay's shipping/labeling system. It sounds like it's actually gotten even more unreliable and subject to glitches and downtime.

So I ditched the unreliability of eBay's shipping/labeling service and got onboard with Stamps.com. It's only $18 a month. For that I get superior reliability, automatic back-channel download of sales from eBay, Amazon and Etsy, all the shipping options I would want, including international, insurance and customs, the same commercial discounted rates, and when something does go south (only twice in over 12 years), it is fixed promptly and accurately. On top of that, they actually have real live CS reps that answer the phone promptly, are understandable, really know their stuff, have the power and time to spend with me to fix almost any problem even with my computer's response to the software, and get back to me like they say they will when necessary. The year-end detailed report is also perfect for taxes.

You may want to consider another shipping/labeling system such as Stamps.com. There are others out there as well... Good luck!

Cheers, Duffy

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

It currently says shipping is down, as well as buying and registration.

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

... I forgot to add that Stamps.com automatically feeds back to eBay and the others all the tracking information and even automatically gives the buyer positive feedback... no unnecessary extra work for me to do... worth every tax-deductible penny!

Cheers, Duffy

Message 30 of 34
latest reply