cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No services available" when trying to print labels

Why is some major function broken EVERY SINGLE MONTH?

3 months ago it was paypal disappearing as a payment option;

2 months ago it was not being able to stay logged in;

last month it was ebay messages not sending;

Now today I'm trying to buy labels and all it keeps telling me is "No services available" with no shipping option for me to actually purchase a label.  After a few page refreshes I got it to work but then it said the purchase of the label couldn't be completed.  And it isn't just one transaction either - I'm getting this for multiple sales.

I'M TIRED OF HAVING THESE KINDS OF PROBLEMS ON A MONTHLY BASIS when I'm trying to get products shipped out or trying to communicate with buyers!  This is so beyond unacceptable for a company this size to have so many major technical problems this frequently.no-service.GIF

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

I'm getting the same message. 

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

I am getting the same message too.

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

Same here

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Finally, I'm having the week start off right and I can't print!

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

https://www.pirateship.com/

Free to use, pay with credit/debit card or Paypal.  Same commercial discount that other online postage providers provide, including eBay, with the cubic shipping function that gives better pricing for certain size packages.

Just be sure to add the tracking number to Ebay after you print the label.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 34
latest reply

same here

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

same here

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Same here. Have a Global Shipping item sold SAT that needs to go now before my PO closes....  I would really like to have an ebay generated label with bar codes on it when it gets to KY

Sheesh...

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

Same here!!!!!! HELP EBAY!!!!

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

Same.  I am printing my labels from Pirate Ship...

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

Same here. 

"Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label."

But they took the shipping fee and marked the item as "shipped."   I tried "Manage shipping label" to reprint, and got the message that 

It's Not You. It's Us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

I have a call in to Customer Service. 4-minute wait is now 12 minutes waiting for the callback so far.

Beyond frustrating.

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

Man this is frustrating. I have 34 orders packed and when going into the bulk shipping tool, all of the orders say "Sorry, we couldn't find a delivery service for this order. Error getting quotes from server."

I find eBays push to same day handling hilarious. How are we expected to fulfill that if the shipping system goes down halfway through the day? This is why I have two day handling. Not because I don't ship almost every day, but because I can't trust eBays own shipping system. I guess I need to move to Pirateship.

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

i'm having the same issue

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

Per a customer service agent via chat:

"We apologize for the inconvenience as we are having a system update right now. Please be informed that during our update to further enhance our site features, certain site functions were limited. Rest assured that our IT experts are working towards completing the updates as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding on this unprecedented turn of events. Thank you

we discovered that you are not the only one who is experiencing this today; in fact, the majority of our members are experiencing the same thing."
Message 15 of 34
latest reply