cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Mouse Over To Zoom" not working?

Hey all,

Could someone do me a quick favor?  You could always mouse over my pictures and then zoom to a much larger size of the photo.  It doesn't seem to be happening on any of my new listings.  Is it just an issue with my browser, cookies or something?  If zooming actually isn't working on my listings, any ideas why??

Here is one listing I just did:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232463499676?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This same problem is being discusses in two other threads, one in technical issues and one in selling. It is not isolated, many are having the same issue and I expect more will become aware as sellers start to discover the mouse over enlarger is not working on new listings.

I have called CS (see other threads) they sent ticket in but others have said that they have called also.

still no fix or response. I am holding any new listings til it is resolved.

Does not matter if your using chrome, explorer or firefox. same issue.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same problem today, I called Ebay 2 times,I don't know what is going on??, probably it have to do with the new Ebay format?.

Still no resolve to the problem,please call Ebay and tell then that there are other buyers having the same problems with zooming into the pictures.

Thank you

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Will do! Although frustrating, I'm glad that it's not just me confounded

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This same problem is being discusses in two other threads, one in technical issues and one in selling. It is not isolated, many are having the same issue and I expect more will become aware as sellers start to discover the mouse over enlarger is not working on new listings.

I have called CS (see other threads) they sent ticket in but others have said that they have called also.

still no fix or response. I am holding any new listings til it is resolved.

Does not matter if your using chrome, explorer or firefox. same issue.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

called 7 times  !! been gonig on for me for 2 weeks each time i call i get the same  **bleep** A REORT HAS BEEN SENT TO   IT = NOTHING CEING DONE!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There are several threads about this exact subject. What has been learned from all of them is that eBay knows and clearly doesn't care. If they did, they could very easily answer our question on this forum (that THEY host!),  message sellers, or at the very least update the useless "Seller Announcements" in the Seller Hub. As usual eBay puts sellers at the bottom of their service list. No acknowledgement, so information, no solution.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

zoom not working again       ???????

Message 7 of 7
latest reply