cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

products not listed

i just started my print on demond on printify. and i have connected my ebay account with printify but my designed products are not published on ebay. any one can help me 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: products not listed

Have you signed up and linked Payoneer to your eBay account? 
Seeing you only signed up with eBay yesterday, I don't think you did.
It takes a couple of weeks for eBay to approve the link with Payoneer and give you the go ahead to sell. 
Until then you can't list, until approved.

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

@imtiaz.shop 

Printify cannot approve your account here on eBay.  If you haven't already done it, you need to sign on to managed payments with Payoneer.  Here's a link to get you started:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/registering-seller?id=4792&st=3&pos=2&query=Registeri...

Once you have been approved by Payoneer, you will have to approved by eBay and that can take up to 30 days.  Know that if you are running a print on demand from Pakistan, your orders must be fulfilled & shipped within 30 days of the day you receive the order.  Since you are in Pakistan, I suggest you ship as soon as the order is completed.  Don't forget to add tracking so the customer can keep track of the order in transit.

Good luck to you once you are approved

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Printify is also American based company so there products are also shipped from USA. I don't think it will take 30 days to deliver 

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

You just signed up a day ago, you have a little bit before you can start listing items.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@imtiaz.shop 

So then you're drop shipping from Pakistan via the US.  A very risky business platform and most don't do well.   Get your account set up and go from there.

Good luck to you. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@imtiaz.shop 

So then you're drop shipping from Pakistan via the US.  A very risky business platform and most don't do well.   Get your account set up and go from there.

Good luck to you. 

It's actually print on demand - so drop shipping but set up to be direct to consumer. Printify (Printful or whatever) actually prints the design on the item (usually a T shirt, cap or mug but I've seen all kinds of things) and does fulfillment from their own premises. The creator owns the design and Printify prints and dispatches. I know Printful has locations all over the world. An acquaintance of mine does this with several of her designs.

ETA: But yeah, the OP has to get all their ducks toddling along in a row, first.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Much less risky than your average drop shipping business, but I agree, OP needs to make sure they know the hazards involved (returns, refunds, etc, the seller metrics).

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

@chapeau-noir 

There was another member from Pakistan who posted here a few days ago & had to submit some type of documentation to be approved to drop ship from they're country in the US.  I think with all the problems eBay has with some of these overseas sellers who are drop shipping, practicing retail arbitrage, etc.  the customers are taking the blunt of their short comings.  I've seen several posts concerning.  All from that region.  Most have no idea what they're doing and again the customer gets the short end of the stick.  FYI...I got a new cat.  😻

Happy Selling

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@ckimodog  Yes, the classic drop shipping model reminds me of the classic get rich quick scheme. IAC, there's such a flood of this PoD stuff that unless I had some amazing designs I'm not sure I'd even bother. But maybe the OP has amazing designs.

PHOTOS OF THE NEW CAT PLEASE! 🙏

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

@chapeau-noirsaid: PHOTOS OF THE NEW CAT PLEASE! 🙏

They're all attached to my main profile. 😺

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Agreed, I do PoD through another site as a side business, and it's so flooded it's almost impossible to get traction.  I don't pay anything up front for mine, so it's risk-free, but for something like Printify and integrating with eBay I believe there are up-front fees to make them available, so I wouldn't want to risk that.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

@chapeau-noir P1030527.JPG

This is Tiger...I still don't know if she's a boy or a girl, however since the other male cats are sniffing her,  I suspect she's a female. Sweet little feral cat and she lets me pet her too.  They all just want to be loved. 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

And if they are "amazing designs" others will copy them in a heartbeat.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@chapeau-noir P1030527.JPG

This is Tiger...I still don't know if she's a boy or a girl, however since the other male cats are sniffing her,  I suspect she's a female. Sweet little feral cat and she lets me pet her too.  They all just want to be loved. 

She's adorable!!! 

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 15 of 17
latest reply