cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ok sellers do I have to eat this?

item was shown as delivered to my door but it was not there.

I looked around in the bushes etc....not there.

I have never had a package stolen off my porch before but I guess its possible 

so I paid for the item and don't have it and there is nothing I can do right?

Message 1 of 108
latest reply
107 REPLIES 107

OP,  I'm hoping it's just some kind of mixup between USPS and UPS; neither one will talk to the other one.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 106 of 108
latest reply

Message 107 of 108
latest reply

I reread your post and since you post you haven't had problems with thieves in the past AND it shows a photo, I have to assume someone in the building took it and put it somewhere. I had a large box of over $100 of items from Wally's that said delivered but I couldn't find them so I called Wally's for them to resend it. When I saw my busy sister a few days later, she said she put it in the garage where I never go to. I had to recall Wally's to just charge the extra boxes to my CC since I was too busy to send them back.

If no one around you has it, then every time this happens, file complaints with the USPS & police so that they can figure out who and where the thieverys happening when collected with other neighbots' reports. And they'll be careful of not just leaving your pkg anywhere.

I'd GLADLY do signature confirmation (to go to the PO) with a seller for an expensive item I bought.

Message 108 of 108
latest reply