cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my eBay account is restricted. Please reopen my id

Hi Ebay Team, I understand that eBay has rules and policies in place to ensure a safe and fair marketplace for all users. However, I believe that the suspension and restrictions placed on my account were made in error or due to a misunderstanding. I value my eBay account and the community, and I am committed to resolving any issues that may have led to this situation. I would like to bring to your attention that I have been a loyal and responsible eBay member for [2016 TO 2023] and have maintained a positive feedback rating throughout my membership. My intention is to continue being a responsible and trustworthy member of the eBay community. If there have been any specific violations on my part, I kindly request that eBay provide me with details regarding the reasons for the suspension and restrictions so that I may address them and take appropriate corrective actions to prevent any future issues. I am fully committed to complying with eBay s policies and rules to ensure the safety and fairness of the marketplace. You can also check for previous data that I am not overdue payment of monthly ebay fees . I respectfully request that you reconsider my suspension and restrictions and provide me with an opportunity to rectify any issues that may have led to this situation. I am willing to cooperate fully with eBay s customer support team and take any necessary steps to regain my privileges on the platform. Regards- gemstoneking16

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

" ...have maintained a positive feedback rating throughout my membership."

This is a member to member discussion board---you are not addressing ebay.   BTW--have you looked at your feedback lately?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@gemstoneking16 

This is a community discussion forum for buyers & sellers.  Not eBay Inc. No one here can help you get your account re instated.  You might want to contact customer service at the top of the page where it reads "help & contact.  

From what I can see, you have a lot of unhappy customers.  Unhappy customers, bad buying experiences and poor feedback will almost always seal your fate here as a seller on eBay.

Like I stated earlier, you should contact customer service in your area & see what they can advise, if anything.

Good luck to you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Sorry -- when you post here, you're not addressing eBay.

We're all fellow eBayers.  As such, we have no authority to restore your account.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

As others mentioned this is not eBay support but a seller discussion forum. While eBay does not consider feedback in seller evaluations they do monitor your seller metrics and adjust your seller rating on a monthly basis. Normally eBay will give you some indication as to what the suspension was for but not the exact details. You are in India and may have gotten hit by the new INR policy. If you look at your seller level metrics on your seller hub all of the following should be 0% except Tracking uploaded on time and validated which should be 100%. This could be a place to start to determine why eBay has suspended your account. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1698755993934.png

Message 5 of 5
latest reply