cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message from buyer, comments welcome, thank you

"Hey seller, call off your DHL courier with their persistent text messages, they are now demanding tax/duty payment via text message(s), what kind of sketchy delivery company did you hire? In Canada we do things differently, if tax/duty ends up being required a legitimate notification comes to the delivery address and it is dealt with following this and becomes a requirement of the parcel pick up. I am not about to click on a suspicious text message link demanding payment and provide my payment details, you can expect the worst possible feedback I can possibly provide for this transaction!!!"

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: message from buyer, comments welcome, thank you

@xenon-europe 

I would tell the buyer that you don't how Canada handles import taxes and you don't have any control over what the carrier does.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

DHL, FedEx, and UPS charge a broker fee to clear customs. She needs to stop ignoring the carrier's message and pay the dang bill before her package can be delivered. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Mr. CrankyPants needs to pay his bill to pick up his package - his problem.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear customer, You need to pay your bill before they will deliver your package. 

Failure to do so will result in the package being returned.

If this happens you will receive a full refund, 

You may handle this  it in any way you wish.

If you feel the need to leave me negative feedback for something i have absolutely no control over, then so be it.  

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 5
latest reply