cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late shipping but already shipped

there is an item in my awaiting shipment que that says it is overdue but  is has been shipped, tracking  scanned and is on time. i have  tried marking it as shipped from this page but it will not go away. has anyone experienced this and if so  how  can I resolve it? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I had it happen to me just a few days ago. Buyer bought and paid for 2 items. I combined shipping. I made a label and mailed it out Saturday. Scanned. One of the two items still showed in my notifications. It only disappeared this morning. Its a glitch. As long as its showing its shipped and tracking shows scanned, you should be fine. I haven't seen where mine is "late". It just wouldn't disappear from my bell and on the app. I dismissed it from my app so that went away, and just waited until it went away on the computer. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you this is helpful. It says its overdue to be shipped, hopefully it  will go away when it arrives.  It is strange the item was shipped individually and shows the tracking number under the item on the awaiting shipment page on my PC. Must be a glitch just don't want it to affect my seller rating. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Does sound like a glitch. If it shows up on your seller dashboard as late shipment and stays that way you should have no problem getting that fixed with tracking proof, once you can reach someone at eBay that is. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@7794heather wrote:

I had it happen to me just a few days ago. Buyer bought and paid for 2 items. I combined shipping. I made a label and mailed it out Saturday. Scanned. One of the two items still showed in my notifications. It only disappeared this morning. Its a glitch. As long as its showing its shipped and tracking shows scanned, you should be fine. I haven't seen where mine is "late". It just wouldn't disappear from my bell and on the app. I dismissed it from my app so that went away, and just waited until it went away on the computer. 

Did both items show the tracking number or would going in and manually entering it to the item solve this issue?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

directly enter the tracking number.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@7794heather wrote:

Did both items show the tracking number or would going in and manually entering it to the item solve this issue?

@Anonymous Yes both items had the same tracking number because the buyer asked for a combined invoice and I sent one and he paid. After label was made, both items showed "shipped" but in my notifications it said "Paid, Ship now" on only one of them.  When I went into that item on my notifications, it says a label was already printed for this item, so I felt a little better about it. I checked tracking Sunday morning and both cards showed tracking. The notification still showed for that one item, and then it just disappeared on its own. On my app I had to dismiss it and it didn't come back. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply