cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hide my items

I am going on vacation  for surgery and need to hide my buy it now items. I will close but can't seem to find the hide my items?  Need help

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hide my items

It's a checkbox at the bottom of the vacation sttings page.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

hide my items

Good luck with surgery

After you click Turn on Look here
vacation setting hide listings 4-18.JPG

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

hide my items

I am going on vacation  for surgery and need to hide my buy it now items. I will close but can't seem to find the hide my items?  Need help- abidprice4u - op - unquote ----------------------

. My cousin spent her entire vacation [ accidently and not pre planned  ]  in the hospital one year . After that she hated hearing  the song '' vacation '' by the go go's .  Hopefully someone else here  will help you with getting your listings on hold . As for myself I haven't had a vacation since Moses was a baby. Hope everything goes well and you're back on your feet quickly !   🙂   Tulips 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

hide my items

Best of luck to you! We use to be able to hide the listings - but the new format leave the listings visible but will not let buyers pruchase them. The are told to check back in the future as the seller is on vacation. If you put a return date - than that will be included to let buyers know when your store will be open again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply