Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! BOE Taxes: Total Gross Sales

I'm trying to do my BOE taxes and I'm confused. I called the BOE to ask about total gross sales. I was told I need to include all sales in my total gross sales even if if was sold out of state (California). So, I input my total gross sales and did my...

Account Restriction Question

Ebay restricted my selling/buying privileges for 7 days for allegedly attempting to conduct a sale outside of their system. The following text was sent: "As a result, your eBay buying and selling account privileges have been restricted for 7 days, wh...

Setting Up an eBay Room/Workspace

Going to work on organizing a work space for my eBay sales. Would appreciate input on what other sellers have done or have found to work for them regarding designating a room or area in their homes for this purpose. Photos welcome!

Buyers can't get shipping to their country while I have shipped there before

I've been making 5-6 sales a day and from one day to another, nothing. People have been messaging me saying they couldn't get shipping to their country, but I have shipped there before.I have contacted eBay and they told me everything was fine with m...

Absolute 0 "ZERO" protection for sellers

I have a couple of more items to sell and i am DONE with Ebay and paypal.I have had the same buyer over and over and over again do buy it now and does not pay.The same Buyer!! Ebay did NOTHING. Use craigslist or letgo its Free! Less BULL**bleep**! So...

What happens to a request of a suspended buyer?

I sold an item (camera lens), the first red flag was when the buyer contacted me after only 2 business days complaining about the tracking, even though I shipped it within 24 hours of receiving payment.The item was delivered on time, and the buyer op...

Resolved! Return past 30 days

I have a Buyer that wants to return suglasses she purchased in May. Says they are not authentic but I know they are. I purchase from a major department store. What should I do?

Immediate Payment? As a Seller are you on board with this?

I don't ask my customers for immediate payment. Non payers are few and far apart for my merchandise. Without combined shipping rules this will hurt my bottom line. I'm a simple seller with no rules or regulations or other **bleep** in my listings, I ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Having a Brain Fart...

Is it tomorrow (June 1) store owners get their next quarterly coupon for shipping supplies or is it next month (July 1)? Getting low on a couple of things and need to plan/improvise accordingly, but can't for the life of me remember when we get a new...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling an order after immediate payment

As a seller, during July I've had an unusually high number of buyers cancelling a purchase immediately after they pay. I tend to believe it is due to eBay not showing the full Description when they open a listing. Any other sellers' thoughts?

Selling an item, photos were clear but description did not mention something

So I sold an item and in the description I said what didn't work with the item and then said it was in full working order. But the item was missing a peice (that didn't inhibit it from being used, even without you could use the full potential) and th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer changing agreement after payment

So here a strange one, Today I put up my iPhone 6s on ebay to sell,I advertised that the phone is locked to att still and can only be used on att. A buyer contacted me asking questions (He has an established account since 2008 and good feedback) the ...

Is it possible people are faking ebay feedback?

I've been noticing that a lot of Chinese/Southeast Asian sellers with very high 99%+ feedback rating (that also seem to be selling knockoffs) also seem have a lot of odd things going on in their feedback pages that I don't see anywhere else. When I l...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

What gives eBay buyers a flea Market Mentality.

Most sellers I am sure inspect their items to make sure they are in perfect shape before they List an item. If ther are flaws they list the flaws. Some items, of course, are good even with the flaws. What I see in some listings is appalling to me.exa...

Sold an item to Argentina but I do not ship international.

Got an email from a member asking for an invoice. I have read here about other sellers site preferences changing on there own so I rushed to check my site preferences only to find that they looked normal. I chose one of my listings at random and in t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors