cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback

I can't figure out how to post feedback on the new platform. Please tell me where it is. Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: feedback

Can you show me the new platform?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Go to the bottom of your feedback page, and you will see the link to leave feedback. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I thought I was the only one who can't figure out how to leave feedback, I've been on ebay since 1999 and find these new "improvements" ridiculous!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Under this new platform it's very difficult to leave a buyer feedback.

Follow these instructions.

A) After printing a shipping label, click on "leave buyer feedback".

B) Leave feedback.

C) You're done. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

You have not said whether you want to leave FB for a buyer or a seller.

As a buyer, I left FB yesterday for two purchases by simply going to my My eBay> Purchase History, finding the transactions for which I wanted to leave FB and left FB.  

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@vanman1029 wrote:

I thought I was the only one who can't figure out how to leave feedback, I've been on ebay since 1999 and find these new "improvements" ridiculous!

Just came here looking for the same info.   I like to reciprocate feedback.   It used to be so easy.... fb received icon was right there along with the sold item...... ALL ON ONE LINE.   I did finally notice a full sentence under the sold item ....Positive Feedback Received.    

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I have been looking for this answer as well.  It seems you have to leave feedback when your item is shipped, I prefer to wait until they have received item and return feedback after  item is received, sadly by the time I go back to my listings it is "too late" in some listings. 

Vestelles
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

This works for both buyers and sellers.

It shows you a list of everything that you can still leave feedback for.

I have it bookmarked and go there when I leave feedback.

Leave Feedback

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/BayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedback2 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@emieo wrote:

I can't figure out how to post feedback on the new platform. Please tell me where it is. Thanks.

The Seller Hub Summary page has a tile called "Feedback". On that tab, there is a link that says "Leave Feedback" which brings you to the Feedback page:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback?  

Also in the Seller Hub, you go can to the All Orders page and leave feedback for individual orders, or you can select multiple orders and leave feedback in bulk: 

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I only give feedback once item has been received and especially after I have received feedback. I don't see any way to reference the response to feedback without going back and forth.  

Message 11 of 11
latest reply