cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback, false statement

I received a negative because a buyer wanted a return and said if he had got the item he would have return it anyway, he also did not respond to our message about his being a shortage of one item, so he called for a return and we ok'ed it. then we got a totally different statement on his negative feedback, stating we were going to scam him? then why did we ok the return, by the way were had our site closed and were out of the state at the time also? why was this feedback allowed to stay!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sometimes a seller has to respond to a buyer in a very nice polite business like way. Yea, I know. I hate it too. It seems the customer is always right. Just the wrong word or too many emails can get that not so polite feedback. It happens.

The feedback seems OK with no words or wordage that is not acceptable.

I would not use the word "liar" in a feedback for that can probably get removed if the buyer knows it can get removed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just had a similar experience. Buyer falsely claims didnt meet description. WRONG. In any event okayed return and sent label. After 7 days asked buyer where item was. He said he would get it out that day and taunted me saying I should have just given him a discount. Laughed and said he was glad it cost me an extra $20 to ship back. It would have been cheaper but I just wanted clear of this jerk he was just trying to shake me down. I had listed the item for $50 but accepted a $30 offer from him to begin with. After all that he gave me a bad review and I cant get it deleted. He somehow closed the case. He will not send the item back either and it has been 19 days now. Complaining and trying to get help from Ebay is a joke. Just get a run around saying case closed and/or contact the buyer. This is all wrong and upside down.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As I stated in your 'other' thread (2 started within 5 minutes); that is NOT what the buyer stated. 

They stated you didn't ship 'both' items

Then you blocked him/her

Then you changed your account

What is going on??

Message 4 of 4
latest reply