cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay keyword page

There is an article that was on this site.  Does anyone have a link to it?  I want to see exactly what keywords to use and what not to use.  

I called and this lady rep had no clue.  I looked in help  section and can't quite find it.  Want to do some research on something and see if anything does better.   

She kept telling me about 80 words and I told her I already know that.  In the description, does it matter if you bold the same title or it doesn't mean anything.  Is there a youtube video on where to search.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ebay keyword page

@phillyexpressgoods wrote:

There is an article that was on this site.  Does anyone have a link to it?  I want to see exactly what keywords to use and what not to use.  

I called and this lady rep had no clue.  I looked in help  section and can't quite find it.  Want to do some research on something and see if anything does better.   

She kept telling me about 80 words and I told her I already know that.  In the description, does it matter if you bold the same title or it doesn't mean anything.  Is there a youtube video on where to search.

Did you try an internet search with Google or Bing or whatever you use? If you need some guidance on performing successful internet searches, let me know. I'd be glad to provide some tips.

I used Google to search for an eBay page on keywords using "eBay keywords," and I couldn't find the article you think you saw. There were a couple of eBay pages containing references to keywords, but I couldn't find a list of specific words. There were several non-eBay pages that referred to "eBay keywords," but I didn't read them, since you said it was an eBay page you're looking for. You might have better luck searching the internet or YouTube on your own.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/boost-traffic-with-seo.html

https://pages.ebay.com/vc/en-us/sell/seo.html

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

The listing keywords and page keywords was in Manage My Store but it's been removed/disabled. 

Try this one http://keywordtool.io/ebay

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

thank you both,  I will take a look and appreciate the response.    let me look,

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

i think that is it.  Let me see the other commenter.  I will copy  and paste that in my word pro.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

That is a site that wants money.  Does it work?  Is it worth it?

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

I'm not familiar with that tool. Maybe @fab_finds4u has more information on it?

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

From my understanding the first four words are pretty much all that matters after that the rest is manipulated by Cassini anyway.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

Everyone has a decent answer response.  Let me ask you all this one.  If I type in any searches on the web,  lets say what has sold on ebay,  and it's a book, puzzle,  is that close enough too?    The app is awesome so much,  I have a better idea,  I think it's just the title I have to work on.  

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

Rather than worry about keywords you really need to search SOLD items on Ebay. Your Fleetwood Mac dvd that you want $100 for typically sells for under $20. I could go on and on with your listings but will let you do your own research. Good luck.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

ebay keyword page

now is there a website or something on the internet such as translation I can try.  Because I click  on sold items and see what has sold.  

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

yes I seen that.  I also did some research about the non profit thing and it doesn't really work.  the sold items I have looked at so yeah that helps.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

ebay keyword page

Ebay needs to change.    Until they do,  then what is the point?   What is that link?   Organic keywords are all the way not just keywords.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply