cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay glitch or bias ???

we all know that free usps priority mail items are not to be resold or for profit, but to be used to ship via usps only.  not to be used for packaging either.   funny thing is that eBay's report listing function on individual listings is either broken, biased, glitch or intentional that it will not let you report these violations.  I tried on 3 a few moments ago … screenshots below....all with the same result … all 3 listings active

brian@ebay   would you explain this please?

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: ebay glitch or bias ???

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@dasarock wrote:

we all know that free usps priority mail items are not to be resold or for profit, but to be used to ship via usps only.  not to be used for packaging either.   funny thing is that eBay's report listing function on individual listings is either broken, biased, glitch or intentional that it will not let you report these violations.  I tried on 3 a few moments ago … screenshots below....all with the same result … all 3 listings active

brian@ebay   would you explain this please?

Hi @dasarock, it looks like the image that was originally here is now gone. Can you explain the issue you are running into? I'm able to report listings, so I'm unclear on what you are experiencing. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: ebay glitch or bias ???

Yes I have seen those warnings. That was why I was so surprised to have the fedex guy hand me a box that was a USPS box. I didn't think Fedex would even accept the package to mail to begin with. I wouldn't do that that's for sure. I use a lot of USPS boxes and use them for the right purpose. Sometimes even as I am listing, if I know the item would ship best in a flat rate box, I pack it, put my stock number on and then when it sells I put the label on and mail it. Works great. I have seen many ppl misuse them for sure, not sure if anything is actually ever done about it though or at least I don't know anyone that has gotten busted for it.
Message 32 of 32
latest reply