cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay coupons

I did a promotion during Christmas and a few days after for 40% off.  That had ended.  I have my starter store on away until January 2nd due to illness in the family.  All of a sudden a 40% off coupon showed up on all of my items.  I seen it,  removed it (I didn't put it on there) and it still is showing up.  Is this a glitch?? I don't know what is going on.  When I look under marketing under sales events, coupons etc... nothing is there, however all of my items show up with a 40% off coupon code.  I don't know why??  Has anyone else experienced this.  I have had more trouble with this starter store than I had with a regular eBay account.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ebay coupons

Coupons and promotions don’t show up on their own. It’s possible the end date for the coupon was longer than you thought.  
It’s not that big of a deal since you put everything on time away, your items aren’t visible.

Depending on when you ended the coupon promotion and how many items where on it, it does take some time for them to end. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ebay coupons

Thank you.  I had ended it already.  It said ended and wasnt on there for about a week.  Then all of a sudden the coupon appeared again.  Just really strange.  Thanks for your time.  I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ebay coupons

Her items are visible, and buyable, it just says on each listing, "buyer is away until Jan. 2nd 2024. If you buy this item expect a delay in shipping".

I'm not seeing the 40% off coupon on the actual item page though, just when you click on view items.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ebay coupons

and you can also see all items in her store, with the 40% off coupon below each item. It has the same "seller away, delay in shipping" wording at the top of the store.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply