Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay incorrectly removed my item due to hazardous materials policy violation & won't restore origina

Ebay removed my listing for a hazardous materials policy violation in error. They are forcing me to end my listing and relist which will bring the number sold to zero and remove all the people that are watching my item. I have spoken with two custome...

eBay Shorted a Buyer's Refund

A buyer requested to cancel so I processed a full refund, but for some reason eBay shorted the refund by $1.00 and I can see that $1.00 in my Total Funds. Called eBay and the agent blamed it on a "system error" and said the buyer will get the $1.00 b...

Help my account started over

I had just sold $350 worth of In-N-Out pins and I changed my username on my account and now all of my info is gone. It doesn’t show that I’ve sold anything and it’s acting like a whole new account. Please help

Ebay is organized crime

Just more lies and delays from the idiots at ebay who can tell you they messed up but can do nothing to help.Days and hours spnt on the phone and online just to have repeats of the same errors.When they get your money they turn on you in every way to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer filed false payment dispute and his bank sided with me!

So the buyer purchased my fixed listing item and then immediately wanted to cancel it because of buyer’s remorse “purchased by mistake”. After a day I get a message from this buyer saying “ohh so you’re going to be difficult about it.” like it was my...

Resolved! Buyer changed address amidst sale

I sold an item and have made out a shipping label to the address Ebay was given. Do I need to cancel this sale and label or what do I do.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Affiliated program QUERY

hello, i live in italy can i promote ebay.com products ?? or i need to promote only ebay,it products ??

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advertising Spend % - 10%+???

What percentage advertising do you use? Do you change it up? Do you promote at the recommended ranges? I generally promote both of our stores at 9%.I do notice a drop off when I go to 7% or less.I've tried 12% once for a day on second account and did...

a.png

Refund

eBay made me refund a customer because the post office did not deliver their package. I did try to help the buyer by contacting the post office for the buyer several times. The tracking shows that I did mail the package. What can I do about it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"I've been an eBayer for 20 years" posts

There seems to have been an uptick in posts from supposed long time ebay users expressing dismay, surprise, outrage, etc at something or other. Maybe it's fees on shipping/tax, tax on shipping, wanting to cancel orders, not knowing how to handle retu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors