cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay shine Award highlights Inspiring stories of Small business owners

24Hrs left ! Your Story is worthy of sharing! Have any of YOU, amazing sellers already registered for The small business Shine Awards? if you haven't why not? hrs 'till closing. For those of you who did, congratulations, for believing in yourselves and for sharing your story, You got nothing to lose but a whole lot to gain, I submitted my story hours before deadline in 2017, thinking why not, but I didnt see it as a big deal, nobody would care much aobut my journey,  its just my everyday life, nothing different. BUt I was wrong,  Until I shared it , got noticed and made me the winner of Small business of the year 2017. I encourage you to give it a try. It might change your life personally and professionally. How can I help? why doubt of your story, be courageous and Apply! would love to meet you in Las Vegas at ebay Open and celebrate your journey, by the way who doesnt want this?

Small Business of the Year
  • $15,000 cash prize
  • 1 year Anchor store subscription and Concierge service
  • VIP Experience at eBay Open
  • $10,000 donation in winner’s name to an eBay for Charity organization of choice that supports small business and entrepreneurs

Also includes: $500 in eBay shipping supplies, $300 in promoted listing credentials, store banner makeover with digital winner badge, professional photo shoot and video profile, feature in eBay marketing.

(Total Prize ARV: $40,300)

or this

5 Winners
Gold Winner
  • $5,000 cash prize
  • 1 year Premium store subscription and Concierge service
  • VIP Experience at eBay Open

Also includes: $150 in eBay shipping supplies, $100 in promoted listing credentials, store banner makeover with digital winner badge, professional photo shoot and video profile.

(Total Prize ARV: $24,200 each)

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: eBay shine Award highlights Inspiring stories of Small business owners

That is very neat.  I wish I qualified.  Good luck to those who do.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Do you know other sellers whose stories are worth sharing?
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I applied.Me Friday..

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Um....no.  I guess not.

Speaking of which, I think this would be cooler if buyers nominated sellers.  Give the buyer a gift certificate for his trouble or something.  But let the buyers tell stories of excellent service. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Good luck. 

I'm not successful enough to toot my own horn with any kind of sincerity.  grimacing

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

awesome. best of luck. it is all about the hustle, how much ebay has help shape our business and /or the impact in our community.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hey! 

You know exactly 5 years ago, May 24, 2014, I had a catastrophic accident and was in the hospital 2 weeks and in a rehabilitation nursing home 3 months...

I didn’t know if I could ever walk again.

I never did go back to the flea market where I sold antique & vintage jewelry for 31 consecutive years but here, EBay, where I at that time also sold for 16 years, knew that would be available & open for me and my business no matter what.

EBay helped pull me through.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

That's a great story.  I like the focus on how eBay helped you rather than on how wonderful you are.  IDK.  I was raised in a different generation.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply