cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay relisted an item I had ended

This is really weird. I ended an item on February 3rd because I sold it locally to a buyer on CraigsList. I just saw a notification of an offer on the item. Apparently ebay relisted on the 26th. I went to decline the offer and go end the listing that never should have been up. The offer page was odd too. It said I retracted the offer for entering wrong amount, but I hadn't even responded yet. So then I went to pull up the listing to end it and before I could even get there someone bought it. I don't have the item. How did ebay list this item on the 26th?  This is not fair. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry you are just gonna have to eat the negative feedback and defect on this. There is no way ebay customers service is going to believe you, or even know how to check appropriately if you are telling the truth. Someone bought it and in order for ebay to get paid you have to deliver or suffer the consequences. Really stinks.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There have been other posts about the same thing....... This will help with eBay's new GTC mandatory BIN listings... Ebay's glitches help make them money.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There have been reports of ghost listings for some time now.  Sorry it happened to you.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply