cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay policy never followed

Why isn’t anything done when eBay ignores its own policy ? Sellers are getting screwed daily and worthless eBay does nothing. I just had a (manager) from eBay hang up on me because I proved him wrong. I’m tired of getting screwed over by eBay as a seller.   

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What's that policy?

When you voluntarily accept a return, you get the return tracking number, and 2 business days to refund.

When eBay forces the return, you don't get the tracking number, and eBay forces the refund immediately after delivery.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@bdec4688 wrote:

Why isn’t anything done when eBay ignores its own policy ? Sellers are getting screwed daily and worthless eBay does nothing. I just had a (manager) from eBay hang up on me because I proved him wrong. I’m tired of getting screwed over by eBay as a seller.   

First, you would need to explain exactly which policy they are ignoring.

Second, you should be aware that the eBay user agreement gives them permission to ignore most of their policies.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I think you would find many of us willing to have a conversation about this, but first we need to know what you are referring to, so please more information.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply