cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is an absolute disaster since end of June

Looks like there is no end to this nightmare called eBay. Have multiple sellers accounts since 1998, selling F/T since 2007. Average 800-1500 a day in sales across all accounts and since mid to end of June sales are down 75-80% across all accounts (automotive parts). I have never seen anything like this in 20 years. Pages are not loading, or take minutes to load, some days go with $100 in sales instead of $1k, sales are no longer showing up in dashboard for all accounts, sales emails do no longer come in for weeks now, everything about this site is BROKEN, eBay has become the biggest garbage platform for eCommerce. All my other marketplace, Amazon, own website are doing great except for this place. And no it's not me, not my listings etc I know every eBay tricks now for 20 years and never had these issues until end of June. Anyone experiencing the same thing? At this point I am so furious I'm willing to cut my losses and close down all the stores for good and never visit this site until the end of times. I'm much better off adding products to my Amazon store and own website than dealing with this non-sense. Thanks for letting me vent.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It has become a complete and utter disaster I agree. I don’t even know where to start. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Its been bad for years. Its just recently they seem to have given up on some issues while creating new ones with updates that are unwanted..gtc and classic ship page for example. Clearly revenue is dropping and patrons are leaving. Ebay has chosen to raise revenue by bilking sellers instead of fixing problems and advertising. Its like all decisions are being made by big college degrees with no experience in the real world.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Good for you. More people should follow suit. I’m about to go end all my listings, thnx for reminding me. I will buy here but I’m done exerting myself for nothing
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is when eBay started collecting sales tax for a lot of states. 

A lot of unhappy people out there having to pay sales tax on used items.

eBay is dying a slow death. Wait till salest kicks in for the rest of the state's.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yea, since the end of June 2008, the year Meg left.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply