cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Partner Network clicks have fallen to zero for the last three days

My EPN report is showing zero clicks for the last 3 days. Nothing was changed about my links at all. All of them still work and and all are still reachable in their usual spot in my Youtube video descriptions. This is highly unusual due to the amount of traffic my links get through my rapidly-growing Youtube channel, there has not been a single day where I received less than 10 clicks since January. There is nothing unusual about my links except that they are shortened using bit.ly. Even after manually checking all of my links (which always results in a large spike in click numbers) the click number has not budged. No messages from EPN regarding my account and no signs that my campaigns have changed. I have contacted support but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. Is it a technical glitch or is it time for me to switch to Amazon Associates?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi.i have same issue and 4th day today even the days we have the same.any news?i have daily sales and thiusands clicks per day consistently for more than a month.got no reply yet fr support..

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No reply from support either, closing in on 24 hour mark... This is seriously cutting into my earnings as the weekends typically generate the most sales. This is becoming more than slightly disillusioning...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

isee clicks now.so far 270.good sign.after 2 days 0.hopeto bring back the usual.dont close yet.u might miss out on sales.gluck

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@antique-electrons @newsboy927 

This forum is mostly actual sellers of items on eBay, not EPN users. As such, we really have no clue how it works or what might be wrong.

There is a group here that might be able to help, or at least understand your concerns:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Partner-Network/gp-p/ebay-partner-network

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Having identical problem,exactly same time period.  They had problems a couple of weeks ago and emailed everyone last week assuring everyone will get paid/click couted  as normal and to ask for reports..I too have sent mail and no reply. Please someone update here if they hear anything.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply