cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Is A Certified Ghost Town

Just picture an Old West Gold Rush Town from the 1860's. Dilapidated buildings, tumble weeds in the street, skeletons of horses and animals. Not a single live human being around. That is what eBay is these days. Yeah yeah, I know that being in a RECESSION (you hear that Joe?), isn't helping one bit but my sales on Mercari are at least moving along at a decent pace. This is terrible and I know that I am not the only one looking at listings that are just dying on the vine day in and day out.  

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: eBay Is A Certified Ghost Town

Thanks for your reply.   I use both eBay.com & eBay.ca.  This is why you see the differences.  The Americans who think buying from Canada is such an inconvenience need to get their facts straight.  Records, like most used collectibles, are priced according to condition.  A well-used 45 will be less valuable than one that is in high quality condition.  Therefore, 1 will sell for $7 & a much better 1 can sell for $10-15 (etc.) more.  I will not pay for PL.  eBay takes enough of a cut already.  I have seen enough members already comment on how it does not increase their sales.  Enjoy your weekend.    🙂

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

You said in August of 2022 what I am now saying in December of 2023. I just said eBay is like a ghost town now.

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 48 of 48
latest reply