cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Invoice

Hi. I will try to keep this brief. I sold an iPhone on EBay for £180 and paid a fee of about £5 I think. It was the first time I’ve sold anything. I thought I was editing my phone pictures and description and saw that it kept saying List item. I have now received an invoice from EBay saying I owe them £69. I don’t understand as I only sold one phone. Please can anyone help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Invoice

@shagoo5985 

Because of a glitch in the eBay software, you've been misrouted to the discussion boards for the US members (ebay.com). Since you are a UK member, you'll want to check the UK discussion boards to confirm the fees and procedures and whatnot for ebay.co.uk.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/13

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay Invoice

@shagoo5985, the money that was deducted from the payment was the PayPal fee, you still need to pay the eBay fees.

From the sold listings on eBay UK, you sold the phone 3 times, on Aug 17, 18 and 21. The first 2 times for £250, then for £180. The fees are charged to your account when the listing ends with a buyer. If your buyers didn't pay the first two times, then you needed to open an Unpaid Item Case. That is to remind them to pay, and if they still don't pay, then you can close the UPI  and then you get the fees credited back to your account.

Unfortunately, you have to open the UPI case within 30 days of when the listing ended. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply