cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Fee Deferral Program - Invoice Issues

I have already made a discussion about this topic and nobody seems to fully understand what is happening, not even eBay customer service. I have sent an email overnight about being charged DOUBLE what I owe in fees. The response I got was discussing how the deferral program works, I understand how the 50% gets dragged onto next month, etc. What I don't understand is how the fees got doubled.

I just need to know why the fee balance shows double than what I actually do owe. It shows that my total fees are around $193. This is doubled what it should be. Is this a typo or a mistake in my seller account? After the invoice I received, it should have deducted the fees I owe in my seller account but somehow it has doubled. I do not owe $193 total in fees.

I was invoiced $96 last night (says payment is due April 15th-17th) However, it acted as the invoice never went through and still says I owe that amount PLUS the upcoming fees for the next cycle. I should only owe around $11 in fees for April so far, not over $100. Why is the deferral program debiting me my last invoice in my fees that I owe even tho the invoice was already sent?

I have attached screenshots of what I am seeing. 
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

eBay Fee Deferral Program - Invoice Issues

what do you mean?
i got a credit added on my fees and 1 day later shows again in my invoice why?
Message 16 of 16
latest reply