cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending a Good 'Till Cancelled Listing

I have some items that I would like to remove from ebay as they haven't sold and have been on the market for months. I realized that they were listed as Good Till Cancelled so my question is, will I be charged any fees for ending this listing as ebay is telling me that it would technically be "ending the listing early"?  I found some discussion threads discussing this topic but they were years old so I wanted to seek out the most updated info. One of the threads I came across said that if you end the listing on the 29th day before it automatically renews then there's no penalty to the seller, is that true? Also is there a way to remove the Good Till Cancelled feature when selling an item?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As long as you haven't received any messages or offers on the items recently, you won't be charged any fee's for ending the listings.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

"Also is there a way to remove the Good Till Cancelled feature when selling an item?"

No, I am afraid that eBay more recently changed fixed price listings so that they are all Good Til Canceled. There used to be a choice, but not anymore.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply