cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doll dress item 294887619543

Buyer bid  on  doll  dress   which have  ended,  she  have not paid, i  asked   to  pay   or asked   me  to  cancel ,  the bid  she will  not,  i  have  try and  can not cancel    that  bid   so i  can relist  the dress

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

On your ebay account go to "Orders", select "Awaiting Payment", select the item that you need to cancel, select "Buyer has not make payment".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@reveal978 

You might have to wait until after 4 full days have passed before you can cancel for non-payment. 

ETA: The item was sold on April 6 so you should be able to mark it as unpaid and give the buyer a strike.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@reveal978 

If the member still has paid after four full days, you may cancel the transaction using the "buyer hasn't paid" option. The member will received a strike on his/her account for nonpayment, and you'll receive your fees back, and the item can be relisted.

All of this can be done manually or automatically. Here's an eBay help page for you to take a look at:

Resolving unpaid items with buyers 

Remember to put this member id on your Blocked Buyers List and set your Buyer Preferences to block any member with two or more strikes for nonpayment.

Here's a link to your Blocked Buyers List:

Block buyers from your listings 

Here's where you can set your Buyer Requirements based on nonpayment strikes:

Buyer Requirements 

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@reveal978 

Too late to correct my typo in the message I posted above.

"If the member still has paid after four full days . . . "

Should read:

"If the member still hasn't paid after four full days . . . "

Message 5 of 5
latest reply