cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit for sales

I want to know how feedback and credit for a sale works? If I sell a product and no one leaves feedback even though money is paid and the item is shipped and everything is fine with no case opened, why do I not get credit for my sale on my feedback total sales. Example if I have 100 sales for 12 months and sell 20 more items and no one leaves feedback it still shows that I have 100 sales? Why don't you get credit for a sale because buyers only have so much time to open a case so that makes the sale final. I checked my sales and I get feedback for 11% of my sales which means I don't get credit for most of my sales on my feedback account to me that makes no sense why should it count against me because people are too lazy and rude not to leave feedback if they had a good experience? My point being if I only have 100 sales I got credit for and someone leaves negative feedback my % goes down to 90% when I should have 300 sales and get negative feedback my score would only drop a fraction of  1 % and all sellers know you are going to get that nasty buyer every once in awhile, and yes I leave feedback for all of my sales...... Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

credit for sales

Feedback has absolutely nothing to do with number of sales You do not get feedback from eBay

Radine

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

credit for sales

Feedback is not a count of sales / sold items, it could be if every Buyer would leave feedback but it is optional for them. If you go into your eBay Store at the top it will show how many sales you have achieved.

Looking at your sales count you are at "4.7K Items sold".

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

credit for sales

I want to know how feedback and credit for a sale works? If I sell a product and no one leaves feedback even though money is paid and the item is shipped and everything is fine with no case opened, why do I not get credit for my sale on my feedback total sales. Example if I have 100 sales for 12 months and sell 20 more items and no one leaves feedback it still shows that I have 100 sales? 

What you are describing is not feedback, it would just be a transaction count

Feedback: "helpful information or criticism about prior action or behavior from an individual, communicated to another "

Message 4 of 4
latest reply