cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chili pod

Is there anyone who has experience selling chili pods? I would love to hear that experience😊

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: chili pod

Pods have seeds and most seeds can't be imported into other countries.  Chilis in every size and shape are available at local markets in the USA, even the Piggly Wiggly in nowheresville Wisconsin.  No need to mail order them from around the globe.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

These are fairly inexpensive here in the US and somewhat easy to find in most grocery stores.  If this what you are planning to stock your ebay store with, I would re-think it and sell something else. Plus seeds aren't  allowed in the US from foreign countries .  And probably many more countries as well. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Do you have experience with Chili Pods?

If you plan to sell them, that might be more important.

I have flown on many airplanes.  So I have experience "flying".  Does not mean I can "fly" an airplane.  🙄

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

They're not allowed.

eBay's Plants and seeds policy specifically says Plants and seeds outside the U. S. are not allowed due to U.S. import restrictions. 

I see many Sri Lankan listings (and others) that violate policy. ESPECIALLY for food or supplements that claim to fight cancer, cure diabetes, etc. You can't  make those claims.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

thank you so much that most important information !

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

thank you so much that most important information !

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

tank you very much ..!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

thank you so much for that valuable information 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply