cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot redeem the coupon code from my shipping supply free according to my monthly subscription

I try to redeem my code MESUPP95353R9M7M the system wont accept it , I call eBay been on hold, on first call on and off without any solutions after 30 minutes I hang up 

call back again same issue eBay has a glitch on their end so I asked ok send me the sticker it is part of our agreement contract as monthly subscription been on hold again for another 45 minutes 

enough is enough I am a buyer  at this moment and I am not a happy buyer 

eBay want us to sublime with buyers but what about me? I need my stickers was part of our agreement with my subscriptions , I have been with eBay over 20 years this never happen before Ok so I will expected my sticker by mail I told them and they put me on hold again after almost an hour been on hold I hang up enough is enough 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: cannot redeem the coupon code from my shipping supply free according to my monthly subscription

Can you specify what you mean when you say "the system won't accept it"?  Have you used these coupons before?  Where did you try to paste it this time, like what did the entry box say?  Then what did you see when you tried to finalize the purchase? 

I could be remembering wrong, but I think you don't even have to enter the code into a box or whatever, because when it's ebay shipping supplies in your shopping cart, there is a place somewhere on the page where it asks if you would like to use your seller discount coupon.  

But I also think nearly all (or maybe ALL, nowadays) ebay shipping supplies wind up costing more than $25 after taxes are included, so then you have to have a card or bank account check-marked for covering the amount that's over the 25.  Did you do that? 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: cannot redeem the coupon code from my shipping supply free according to my monthly subscription

Are you sure you didn't use it earlier in the quarter?  Today is the last day of the quarter.  You can look at your purchases and see when you last purchased some supplies.

October 1st we get a new coupon.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

If when you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant, type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Unless she used the coupon far enough back in the past 3 months that she can't remember but still had that ^ code copy-pasted somewhere, I don't know how she could have gotten it without it still being her legit, unused code for this quarter.  If you've already redeemed the current quarter's coupon, it says that where the code would be, like here's mine:
Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 2.21.36 AM.png

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Can you specify what you mean when you say "the system won't accept it"?  Have you used these coupons before?  Where did you try to paste it this time, like what did the entry box say?  Then what did you see when you tried to finalize the purchase? 

I could be remembering wrong, but I think you don't even have to enter the code into a box or whatever, because when it's ebay shipping supplies in your shopping cart, there is a place somewhere on the page where it asks if you would like to use your seller discount coupon.  

But I also think nearly all (or maybe ALL, nowadays) ebay shipping supplies wind up costing more than $25 after taxes are included, so then you have to have a card or bank account check-marked for covering the amount that's over the 25.  Did you do that? 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

codex1.JPG

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

no coupon was never redeemed,  I call ebay again today we did also changed the browser nothing has worked 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

look I am not new lol ,  I redeem coupon for years to get my shipping supply  I did contact ebay if you read my first post , I hope ebay will send me some stickers for my buyers packages 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I am closing this post with no solutions I click the wrong buttons , at my end all is fine with paypal and bank , it is ebay glitch m we did also in incognito while ebay was on phone with me and nothing has worked 

I guess I have to write a thank you note by hand on a piece of paper , because  $17.48  for 100 sticker is way to expensive for my pocket. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@cantonchick wrote:

look I am not new lol ,  I redeem coupon for years to get my shipping supply  I did contact ebay if you read my first post , I hope ebay will send me some stickers for my buyers packages 

I never said you were new as I could certainly tell that from your FB count visible on the thread.  Speaking for myself sometimes I forget things and since today is the last day of the quarter, I just thought maybe you might have forgotten you had used in a couple or more months ago.  No insult was ever intended.

As far as contacting Ebay.  It matters what method you use to contact them.  If you use the site to contact CS, it is likely your issue, whatever it might be, won't get resolved.  But if you go to Social Media via the links I previously provided to you, those CSRs are better qualified and better trained.  It is far more likely that they would be able to help you.

One more thing, I notice you stated you changed browsers and that did not help.  Did you also clear your cache and cookies and that is often the simple fix to a problem.

Good Luck.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 9 of 9
latest reply