cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot redeem my quarterly subscribe coupon code for ebay shipping supply

screen.JPGcannot redeem my quarterly subscriber coupon code for $25 for ebay shipping supply

this is the second quarter I am loosing 

I am not new been with ebay 20 years I never had problem to redeem my quarterly coupon code before 

I called they put me on hold for 25 to 40 minutes with no solutions 

I chat too with ebay no solutions they told me the problem is on their end and it is fixed?! not for me still have problem here , we did also in incognito last month changing browser no solutions here are some screen photo, I really I need those stickers to send to my buyers , very disappointed 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

What is happening?  I use mine every quarter with no problem.   I doubt there is a problem on their end, we would have likely heard about it here, if that were true.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

good for you , I really will appreciated a solutions thanks , please to other ebay member I do notas1.JPGas2.JPG need to here you are fine with coupon code I need help here to resolve eBay issue thanks i have a clear chat here they stated the problem is on their end 

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Thanks for posting that, unfortunately it's not much help is it?  Well posting should let you know if anyone else is having problems.  I have been meaning to use mine, so I'll try to do it tmw & post if there were any problems.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

hello I am trying to redeem my quarterly subscription from my basic store in regarding ebsy shipping supply but the system wont let me go so I lost last quarter tonight I try to redeem again and it is
2022 - 10 - 09
03:22:02 UTC Faith
Hello, welcome to eBay - my name is Faith. Please allow me a few moments to review your details.
03:22:11 UTC cantonchick
no my question was not answer I called ebay costumer service spoke with a person did not know what he was doing asking to speak to a supervisor more competent and he put me on hold for 26 minutes , I took photos on my phone to show to you , every minute h
03:23:01 UTC cantonchick
wh I cannot redeem my quarterly subscribe ebay merchandise?
03:23:02 UTC Faith
I see you opened this account 20 years ago, thank you for your loyalty.
03:23:39 UTC cantonchick
ok you knwo I am not new so why I cant redeem my quarterly code coupon?
03:24:33 UTC Faith
I'll need to transfer you over to the correct team who can help you with this. Please stay on the line while I connect the chat.
03:24:45 UTC cantonchick
ok
03:25:40 UTC Kim
Hi, my name is Kim, please allow me a few moments to catch up on your conversation so far.
03:25:52 UTC cantonchick
ok
03:26:02 UTC Kim
Hi Anna, good evening
03:26:11 UTC cantonchick
good evening
03:26:24 UTC Kim
I see you are contacting us about shipping supply, is that correct?
03:26:33 UTC cantonchick
yes correct
03:27:02 UTC Kim
Let me check here for you.
03:29:19 UTC Kim
I understand your concern about the shipping supplies, however the supplies is being updated quarterly.
03:29:30 UTC cantonchick
i know that
03:29:52 UTC cantonchick
last quarter I could not get it because you guys have problem I guess
03:30:05 UTC Kim
I see you just updated store subscription October 1. The next supply will be updated on your account by December.
03:30:50 UTC cantonchick
listen last month Could not get it because your system wont work now I have new code and cannot redeem same problem
03:31:36 UTC cantonchick
i get a red screen say cannot do it
03:31:45 UTC cantonchick
why/ why? why? why? why?
03:31:47 UTC Kim
Yes, there was an issue with the page last month. If you were not able to get it we can request a coupon instead.
03:32:18 UTC cantonchick
just send me the stickers I need it for my buyers
03:32:51 UTC Kim
I understand, but the next update will be on the next quarter already.
03:33:18 UTC cantonchick
so what now My subscription is included this coupons why do I have to loose it?
03:34:00 UTC cantonchick
like I said I have a new code and will expire in december
03:34:59 UTC Kim
Yes, the one that is showing on your summary page.
03:35:06 UTC cantonchick
MESUPPTB9SP58M7M this new code will expire in december so it should be valid from now but it wont work just like last quarter
03:36:20 UTC Kim
Is there an error message while you're trying to redeem?
03:37:57 UTC cantonchick
yes it is " Something went wring please try to check out again , I try last month multiple time and today too , no solutions
03:38:34 UTC cantonchick
yes it is " Something went wrong please try to check out again " ,
03:38:46 UTC cantonchick
IN RED
03:39:29 UTC cantonchick
last month we try it all with ebay costumer service we change browser went even in incognito nothing has worked
03:40:01 UTC Kim
We're sorry for the trouble about that. We'll be sending a report about the error message with your account details.
03:40:57 UTC cantonchick
and the disturbign part is when I call they put me on hold for hours no one know how to fix this supervisor never come over the phone i waited over 40 minutes this is ridicules
03:42:07 UTC Kim
I understand, i know where you coming from. Upon double checking there's really a site issue with the shipping supplies code. eBAy is currently working on it.
03:42:16 UTC cantonchick
ii have been with you guys over 20 years can you please send me the stickers for my buyers? Please
03:43:10 UTC cantonchick
why the guy over the phone steal my time and get me annoyed with is incompetence?
03:43:53 UTC Kim
Appreciate you for being a loyal eBay member. We do not have option to send the stickers. Rest assured the issue for the code is being fixed.
03:44:14 UTC cantonchick
fixed now/ ?
03:44:40 UTC cantonchick
can you call me and we do together over the phone?
03:44:41 UTC Kim
Not now, its currently being fixed. No specific timeframe.
03:44:54 UTC cantonchick
are you sure?
03:45:26 UTC Kim
Kindly request a callback from the help and contact page. Make sure to choose the "HaVe us call you" option.
03:45:27 UTC cantonchick
so why you wrote fixed now when is not?
03:45:48 UTC Kim
Current being fixed.
03:45:51 UTC cantonchick
NOOOOOOOOO no way they waist my time been there done that
03:46:14 UTC Kim
A ticket will be submitted with your account details.
03:46:19 UTC cantonchick
ok I took A photo of what you wrote w see
03:46:34 UTC cantonchick
goodbye
03:46:42 UTC Kim
Thank you for using eBay live chat. I'm closing the chat now. Have a good night.
03:46:47 UTC
Chat ended by Kim
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Oh, I totally believe they told you there was a glitch.  They'll say anything to get you off the phone or chat.  

My point in telling you that I redeem them every quarter with no problem, was to let you know that there is likely not a widespread issue.  Also, we haven't read any large number reports of it here, which there would usually be if there's a widespread problem.  

Perhaps someone else will chime in.  I will try to order some stuff tonight or tmw & LYK what happened.   But maybe someone else will have some insight. 

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Same here.  Got the same message in red at the top of my page when trying to purchase.  I contacted Ebay they said others are having the same problem and I should try again in 24 hours.  I did, same problem.  I'll try again in a few days.  Hopefully they will get it fixed. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I'm having the same problem.  I thought I applied the coupon and it charged me the full amount through my bank.  So I ordered more supplies, applied the coupon and went through paypal and got a message at the top that says something went wrong.  Not sure what's going on!  Not good.  I don't want to miss out on my subscriber discounts. 

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Redeemed mine no problem the other day. Are you copying and pasting the coupon code or are you checking the box in the checkout screen to apply it?

If the former, maybe try the checkbox route.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

For fear of angering you further, I just want to offer as a long shot than once I almost ordered from the wrong supplier, so I assume the coupon wouldn't have worked had I continued.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Tagging on:    I used all 3 coupons on my 3 selling accounts without issue.    That was several days ago.  

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Hello There, thanks for report this, now I know it is not me and I am not the only one, I do appreciated your input , Kind Regards 

ps= hope will be fix soon 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

it was not the wrong supplier now I have to start the post again did not mean to close with a solutions we do not have a solutions yet , wish people responded to the post only if they have problem thanks 

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

now I have to start the post again did not mean to close with a solutions we do not have a solutions yet ,

@cantonchick 

use the drop down arrow at the right, and "unselect" solution.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Just click it again to uncheck the post as the solution.  sorry I responded to try to help.  It doesn’t seem posters actually want help anymore.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply