Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller uses 2nd pic to direct mobile users to description!

Came across this listing this morning and cudos ud she did coming up with a way to direct buyers to the description.... it is a shame that we are forced to figure out ways to have people see the description though. Just show the lack of website desig...

20230924_090039.jpg

Less and Less Posting and E-Bucks

I've been with Ebay quite a few years and I find that I have better success selling items on local websites around the area such as Market Place, Next Door and others like Barter and Sell. The nice thing is no sales tax and no percentage to Ebay. Mos...

Item Not as Described Claim

My husband sold over 3000 square feet of an original tongue and groove basketball court to a guy on the East Coast. The buyer bought the item without the option of return as the shipping alone was $4000.00 via a private trucking company. The buyer ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! no sales why

Why is there no sales for me i had 2 and now one is being sent back the store fees are taking money out of my bank account cause i have no sales what has happened to ebay ?

Foreign buyer fees

I do not ship anywhere overseas. I have just recently sold 2 items on Ebay to foreign buyers with USA mailing addresses and am being charged a fee for this. Why am I being charged this fee and how can I stop it? To me, if they are playing the system....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Received message from Ebay. Is it real?

I received a message from Ebay that is titled Changes in the Terms and Conditions. I do not see this message in my Ebay message box only in my personal e-mail. Has anyone else received this? I want to click on the link that is in it however I want to...

Buyers who pretend it isn't a freight forwarder...

So I sold a few banknotes. Buyer gives address in Doral Florida with "Apt ABC123" style "unit number" in the address. Package shows "out for delivery" on Sept 5, but no delivery scan. Buyer messages me a few days ago telling me he keeps checking his ...

automatic payment from accepted offers

Had a bit of confusion with a buyer tonight, upshot was when I accepted their offers they automatically paid and didn't realize it. Plus there was no opportunity to send a combined invoice. Then when I made an offer and it was accepted the same thing...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Re-listing

I don't want to auto re-list an itemHow do I stop it ?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When you put your store on vacation . . .

I may need to put store on vacation a few days while I have some surgery. I've done it before and it worked out well. But, I have a couple orders sitting in unpaid. If they pay AFTER I put on vacation am I expected to ship right away as I usually do ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors