Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Strange buyer

I have a strange buyer, at this moment, who has not responded to disclaimer statements and now is "joking" about a refund. Any one had one of these before?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

gift card scam

Recently I was a victim of fraud as a buyer on ebay bought a gift card I was selling, acknowledged delivery of the item and left me positive review. The next day a case was opened on paypal claiming the payment was an unauthorized transaction. The te...

coupons

Hi guys!!Do any of you send a coupon to your customers when you ship their item?And if so, how do you make it? And how does your customer use it?Have you seen any pros or cons? Thanks guys

Resolved! Removing active content without being charged

Ok, so I have active content on my listings and have to remove them before Ebays June deadline date to be in compliance with the moblie phone / mobile device viewing. Numerous issues I have. 1st, Why does Ebay advertise to use 3rd party apps with act...

Advice or recourse for taking a hit for "late shipment" when USPS didn't scan package for a week?

Hi there, hoping you experienced sellers can offer some advice. I have 1-day handling time and TRS status but I'm a small time seller. I put an item in my curbside mailbox with the flag up for pickup (I know, I know, first mistake right there). I pla...

• 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

No wonder I'm not selling anything!

I just spent 20 minutes trying to make a purchase on ebay. I clicked checkout, payment method (paypal) and got a popup window with the blue spinning circle of death. No amount of cookie clearing, etc. made a difference. Tried adding/not adding to car...

False message purportedly from Ebay saying lost Top Seller status. Anybody else get one?

I got an email that I regretfully lost my top seller status, but a review of my listings shows no change. Also, new listings show top seller status too.If this is a false email, it was well done, I can detect no obvious tell-tails that it is false.Is...

Resolved! Dear eBay, Please consider adding more free buy-it-now listings to the basic store subscription

Dear eBay, In order to help sellers earn more money and give buyers more options for valued purchases, we should add more free basic store listings in the buy-it-now format. This change would increase sales and traffic for all parties, including eBay...

Resolved! How does Make Offer work?

If a buyer sends me an offer, it is good for 48 hours. My question is, Until I respond to his offer, does it block out other potentially higher offers?Can I have multiple offers open at the same time?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

One cent bids

Hi,I had an auction close with many bids by the same person in one-cent increments. How is this possible?Thanks!

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Antivirus code

Hello To all I'm New On Selling , I have Question , How can Sell Code or Serial Number or prodecut without shipping to customerfor example i have this code 0000-000-0000-000 for some prodecut and i need to sell this codeand some one need code how can...

Avoiding negative feedback from a known scammer?

A scammer has ruined my iPhone auction by entering a winning bid at the last minute. It's a textbook case of zero feedback, paypal name doesn't match name on address, and googling the address shows that is commonly used by scammers. This happened to ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New Seller-To-Do List Unusable! Flashing and Reloading Like it is POSSESSED!

I just went to my Selling page to print out a label for a sold item. Up pops the new Seller-To-Do List and the page is flashing wildly...like it is possessed!! AAARGH!!! Why can't these programmers get anything right!???? And it's a weekend now. So t...

Visual Shopping vs Text Shopping: Which is the better choice?

About a year ago Wenig talked about eBay going visual. Shop by photo. So, I looked at the pros and cons, and currently I see more cons. I only saw a benefit with new/unused products that were simple in design (Though I could be completely wrong about...

strategy: single listings or variations

I am considering getting a store for at least a couple of months. I have a couple hundred items to list, but most of them I have already put into variation listings. However, it always seems to me that I actually sell more if I list items individuall...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors