Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Usernames that end with "-0"

I am getting a lot of bidders who have low feedback scores with usernames that end with -0. Anyone have experience with this? Example: ****detchthongku-0 (3)

Resolved! Blocking a buyer question

A comics "buddy" of mine has just done the most despicable thing on FB, and without going into details, I responded in kind. He knows I'm a comics seller on Ebay, and I'm a little worried he may try to sabotage me. Is there a way to block him without...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top-Rated Plus requires 1-day handling for ALL auctions?

I'm already a Top-Rated Plus seller. Currently ALL my listings offer 1-day handling. What if I change only ONE of my listing to 3-day handling? Will I lose the Top-Rated Plus status completely in next evaluation period because of this single change?

go on vacation or just extend fulfillment time?

Last year when I went away for 10 days I put the store on vacation but left listings visible, and also extended my fulfillment time from 1 day to as many as 10. Every day I emailed people who ordered to give them the date of my next shipment. I'm goi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store traffic down

My store traffic is way down, like 40% down. Is there something ebay changed about stores recently? Do I need to get rid of my store front page?

Thermal Printers

I'm trying to save some money on printing. What thermal printer would you guys recommend? Then do you guys purchase 4 x 6 label rolls off ebay?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Very low search listing

Hi I'm new to eBay and have recently posted some garbage pail kids cards for auction, seems like my listing is way down on search, any thoughts? I feel like I'm offering a lot more than my competitors in the same category but no one is able to see it...

ebay error default earned me a neg. feedback

why doesn't ebay fix that stupid error regarding their FREE SHIPPING check box thing.. if you check free shipping for 1 listing it thinks you will desire free shipping for all the listings to be made in the future.. if you list something as free ship...

User avatar by Guide
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Very low search listing

Hi I'm new to eBay and have recently posted some garbage pail kids cards for auction, seems like my listing is way down on search, any thoughts? I feel like I'm offering a lot more than my competitors in the same category but no one is able to see it...

CAUTION! scammed by buyers using Paypal?

I sell an item using Ebay. The buyer pays immediately using Paypal and I send them the item via USPS tracking. The item arrives at the address provided by Ebay. 30 days later Paypal seizes the funds from my Paypal account (Without question) and claim...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors