Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

copy and replica coins

if replica and copy coins are not allowed, why do I see so many , in the active and sold listings.

Creating more listings

Hello, This is my first time posting a question on here, I have browsed the community discussions, but cannot find any answers for my questions. So, I am selling used car parts on German eBay site, and crating listings manually through "sell similar"...

Resolved! Item was returned as undeliverable - what to do?

I shipped an item to a buyer (to their verified Paypal address), and the item was noted by USPS as delivered front desk/reception (the recipient address was an apartment). Four days after I saw the item as delivered, the buyer opened a request saying...

Two Cancelled in Two Days

In the year since I've been doing these eBay sales I only ever had one cancellation, and that was from someone who's young son had gotten into their eBay account on their phone and ordered something. Now I've gotten two cancellations in two days, nor...

New Immediate payment policy Listing BIG Problem

Hello, I have a big problem with listings that are set with immediate new ebay policy. In short. I have now setting more than 500 listings to this immediate payment. ALL listings i can not edit, revise simply nothing. For example: Ebay item no: 26282...

Suspicious address

Someone has a suspicious address to a cargo location. Also, its first name is: HOANGMINH-KH2181. This is not an actual name. I'm a little cautious as to sending my item to this location. What if its a scam and they claim they havent received it ?

Information less resolution center, when will it end?

For years the stupid resolution center provides no details WHATSOEVER about the disputes. You don't see the buyer username, the item number, the item title, the item price, the order date, NOTHING. How is it that it can be left in such a near-unusabl...

Software Violation....removed....I'm the original owner?

Had my issue of Rosetta Stone removed. I am the original owner with receipt, no longer need, so listed on Ebay....then removed for violation. Confused, I can't resell a product I purchased, even though I have receipt of ownership,etc.

Ebay Store Categories --> Search Engine Keywords --> Entries

I tried these questions over on the Tools and Apps board, but did not get any feedback. When entering the keywords, in what syntax should they be entered?Words and/or Part Numbers separated by commas? In the examples below, I entered part numbers, co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Suspicious buyer for item" question

Hey guys, So a customer bought an item from me a few days ago and I received a "Notification of Pending PayPal Payment" email from Paypal stating that "xxxxx has initiated a PayPal payment to you - funded from the sender's bank account". I look in my...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors