Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping overseas buyer says never got it

Shipped a tube to Korea, buyer says never got it. I had a suspsion there would be trouble from our communications but he had 100% positive feed back. Since there is no tracking, is there a better way to ship? or make this transaction? I assume I will...

ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN STORE!

I have, for the time being, 25 items for sale on ebay, which are set in a category (stamps PRC) of my store on ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/THE-CHINARIUM?_rdc=1The concerned category in my store: CHINESE PHILATELY- stamps PRCThere, it appears only 10...

Listings not showing up in my ebay store cause by cookie .

I can see the listings in my ebay store at the first time I visit it. I cannot see it any more when I refresh the page .I think it could be the cookie problem. so I use Firefox to check the cookie. I see the listings again when I remove the cookie na...

Duplicate Photos

I am curious why many overseas sellers have multiple accounts and post the same item on both accounts using the exact same pictures only a different description but also a different price sometimes higher sometimes lower? Why are they allowed to get ...

Interesting

I was searching Sold items of something I recently shipped and my listing does not appear in the search. I find that interesting. Anyone else notice this on your account? If anyone @eBay could explain what website change was recently implemented that...

Buyer Stated Item Was Late!

I have never ever been late! The buyer apparently stated I was late. I just saw it on my dashboard. No review. But, It really makes me upset. I'm good if not great to my buyers and I have no control over when the USPS delivers it. It may have gone to...

Email Links to eBay Not Working

For months now, the eBay notice that comes into my regular email stating "your item sold" does not allow me to contact buyer. I scroll down the eBay notice and click on "contact buyer" it just takes me to all of my eBay messages. It no longer opens a...

Does eBay want Top Rated Program to Fail?

Just got off the phone with eBay. Person who could erase late shipping said no many times. Said she understood people with full time jobs can't wait in line in a post office and that people get mad at you. So she said just go to 2 day shipping and gi...

Amazon items import to ebay

Does anyone know of a FREE or LOW cost way or a way to get Ebay to import all of my active items off of amazon without me having to manually enter over 15,000 SKUS? Also looking for some way for the inventory to be synced with amazon.. PLEASE HELP!!!...

Which is best 1st in Title...NEW or NWT?

Hello - I have been working on my listings after a VERY slow Sept. Do buyers most often search NEW or NWT when shopping for clothing? I usually start a listing with one and close with the other. Perhaps they should both be at the beginning or does it...

Pictures Stolen

I recently sold a pair of shoes to someone. I went to leave feedback and noticed they are reselling them-no big deal. But they stole my original listing photos, which is just irritating. Any advice on what to do?Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful

When Someone Buys Your Product to Copy It

I am just sick. I thought we only had to worry about the Chinese selling knockoffs, but I shipped to a U.S. linen manufacturer several months ago, and now I see them selling hundreds of the products I shipped them. U.S. manufactures are watching this...

dodgy buyer and unauthorized return

Hello! This is a particular case. I am a reputable seller that never had an issue before. I sold my computer rig which was working perfectly fine, the buyer received it and straightaway claimed that the ethernet port on the motherboard is not working...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors