Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"See Store" link & Store Caegories vs eBay Cats

I've been reading all of the posts about how some don't like the See Store instead of See Other Items link because of the categores. Well ... In the new Store expreience, you can change what is shown on the left when a buyer visits your store https:/...

Chrome Legacy Window 642018 14931 PM.jpg

Buyer waiting until the 30 days are almost up to return.

I'm getting returns now right before the 30 days are up. Why does it take 28 days to realize you don't like something or changed your mind. I do not offer free returns. I wonder if they are just finding it cheaper from another seller and returning mi...

Re-indexing for over 48 hours

Just looking at the dashes (no watcher/view numbers) on my items and they aren't going away. I wonder if buyers can see those items. It has never taken this long.

Cash Register sound disturbing

Twice today I was almost asleep taking my nap when the cash register sound on the eBay app woke me up..wish it had a do not disturb option when taking naps etc.

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

The worst thing eBay has ever done. (Other sellers on your listing)

I don't know when this started but eBay has something new they have added to seller's listings. When you scroll down after your main header and before you get to your description, there are now 2 new sections. One is "frequently bought together" and ...

$20 coupon

In the middle of May I received an email from Ebay offering a $20 coupon if I sell something before the end of May. Has anyone received similar offer and has gotten this coupon ?Does anyone know how it will be delivered or how long it takes ? "Have s...

Resolved! Opt in to Guaranteed Delievery on Seller Hub

I got a button to opt into it on seller hub but when I click it, it just goes to a page that describes GD. How do I actually opt in? I would like to in hopes that I get more exposure, because my sales are DEAD now.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors