Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promotional Listing Offers

I've been on ebay and selling on/off for 18 years. More consistent selling in the last 2 years. I have never had a store. I just use my free listings and use promotional listing offers when available. If I am out of both of those and really want some...

Anyone else get an offer for 50% off final value that disappeared?

I received an offer from eBay for 50% off final value fees of five listings. I went ahead and made those listings but in the seller panel it said 0 of 5. Now that the offer has expired (you had to list within a certain time, which I did) it is no lon...

Feedback

I have many "non-reported feedback" sales . How about if Ebay had a time limit for no feedback. Lets say after a month without any feedback on a sale it was automatically given a positive rating ???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

So is EBAY ready for GDPR compliance?

So is EBAY ready for GDPR compliance? Asking me for personal information about things like diversity and targeting me for these kinds of advertisements on ebay and on Facebook and collecting personal information to sell is now illegal in the EU. http...

Resolved! Can't make counteroffer - "Your offer is higher than the Buy It Now price"

I am having an issue trying to make a counteroffer on an item I have listed. A buyer has made an offer on the item and I would like to make a counteroffer. Everytime I try to type in a value greater than the starting price of the auction I get the er...

Ebays policies not enforced for all

I listed a threaded pistol barrel for sale and it was removed twice. The second time my account was suspended for 3 days. I couldn’t figure out why until I called them and was told you can’t list threaded barrels on EBay because they are assault weap...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! I'm calling it quits! Sales are slim to none. No profits. No frills

I originally started eBay in 2000 left and came back. Me and my mother di it now. I usually sell unique items, vintage items, etc. Some call it an online garage sale and it really is if you think about it. I've read all the posts about sales. eBay cr...

Resolved! Out of country shipping question

So I'm selling an item. I did "expedited shipping" for a set price, not realizing my buyer would be from another country. It's a heavy item, and I expect the cost of shipping to be double what I was originally charging. They have not completed the ch...

Selling on ebay product visiblity product identifiers/codes

""""""""Starting mid-September 2018, you will need to associate your Good 'Til Cancelled listings. Otherwise, your listings may have minimal or no visibility to buyers."""""""" I apologize if I may come off stupid but I'm confused with all the change...

I don't understand why eBay wants to bite the hand that feeds them. Can't afford Free Returns

I won't be able to do Free 30 Day returns. I can't afford returns as it is. What little profit I make after all the fees and shipping costs there isn't much room to give out free returns! I just don't understand why eBay wants to hurt the good seller...

Top rated seller emblem

I was wondering if any one could answer this for me. I recieved top rated seller yesterday, and when i was browsing my own listings I noticed that i did not have a top rated seller stamp on any of my items. do i need to do something to make that stam...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors