Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! I'm confused about Top Rated Seller Status. Are there no discounts on FVFees unless you are TRPlus?

Been trying to find info on Top Rated Seller Status. I don't see that being a Top Rated Seller gives me any discounts on Final Value Fees. I only see that if you are Top Rated Plus you get 20% off FVFs. Am I missing something? Seems like everything I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why aren't local auctions charged sales tax?

If a business liquidating it is charged a sales tax on items but I have attended auctions where a tax was not charged.. 100% of estate auctions never charged a sales tax? If states are so much in need of revenue by implementing online sales tax then ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

500 Free listings, several phone calls and still being charged!

After several phone calls, being put on hold for over an hour, hung up on, gone over the rules several times, being told "I'll send it out for review" and being told that the listings I listed on May 30th in the central time zone count are being coun...

Ebay's Unreasonable Listing Promotion Fee Trap

I recently subscribed to eBay starter store and ran a promotion that ended on Jun 10. A sale was made on Jun 13 and I noticed I was charged an ad fee due to the promotion. After speaking with an agent I learned that the buyer added the item to the sh...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can someone please help me understand...

Mobile friendly Checker makes ZERO sense to me. Says 'viewport meta tag incorrect' and then shows me what it looks like on mobile, with the text jumbled to the left..well that's not how it looks, it looks like how it does after it says fix it for me....

Resolved! Gebotslimits

Google 번역Ich akzeptierte das Bieten unter der Bedingung, dass paypal settlement möglich war, und in der Mitte bat ich, das Bieten durch Löschen der paypal settlement abzubrechen.Warum würden Sie den Käufern in diesem Fall ein Gebotslimit geben?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

THE NEW TAX RACE....

this is bad... why? the states are just chomping at the bit to collect these taxes. (but here is the REAL RUB) they will be able to charge high tax rates and not worry about getting voted out of office.....think about that for a second...how greedy d...

Oh MY Goodness. What is this now????

I just received an email that was titled "6/21 Recommndation: Source these items" In the message it had a link to Top products in Fine Jewelry. I selected that category. The 25 results only had 3 what I would possibly say was Fine Jewelry, but very l...

Planning to list, list, list !

There seems to be much speculation about how the SCOTUS decision will affect us here.As for me I am going to list as much as possible before any implementation. I got the 200 free listings today and had a few of my regular ones left. So here I go!

It is lost on me!

It is lost on me how a low quality antique item can get 10 bids & sell for almost $100 but, my much better, similar item can't even get a $120 bid. ?? Really frustrating some times! Good luck to all. Cheers!

Individual Small Sellers on eBay, Why Can't You Offer Returns Like Major Retailers?

I keep reading that eBay wants us eBay sellers to mimic what major retailers do with returns since it's what "buyer's expect," and that's why selling policies regarding returns have been imposed upon us. Walmart is worth $275 billion.Penney's is wort...

Another Scam.What can we do?

I sent a brand new Eileen Fisher Jacket sold for 298.00.She paid 85.00.As soon as she received it she wrote that it had a big rip under the arm and smelled like smoke.I am 79 years old and no one smokes in my house.Something has to give i can't keep ...

Resolved! Do reports to VeRO really work?

I came across a listing with a seller using my photos and brand in their listing description (word for word). I do not mind people reselling the brand of batteries we carry, however we do ask sellers who want to resell our items to create their own i...

How can I inform my customers?

I've been fighting with eBay all day trying to get this settled and I'm at the end of my rope.So, I sell hand painted miniatures for games like D&D. I have had customers contact me about custom orders. To inform them of my prices and policies, I made...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors