Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

There are eyes on your item

Hey Ebay I just got a message from you on a fixed price item that said "There are eyes on your item? and then you said I should drop the price. WHY DON'T YOU MESSAGE THE PERSON WATCHING AND TELL THEM THEY CAN MAKE AN OFFER!!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE INFINI...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 4 helpful

Reseller or Hoarder?

Interesting article I stumbled across. I think many of us have had "inventory creep" lately because the "stuff" isn't selling as fast as we'd like. https://www.thebalancesmb.com/when-buying-becomes-a-hoarding-disorder-4142642

So has anyone got an answer to the BBL being over-ridden by eBay ?

The current thread about the BBL has already been twisted so many ways by so many people that its hard to follow. I just want to see if ANYONE has gotten a difinitive answer from eBay if the BBL is now being over-ridden when someone complains to them...

User avatar by Guide
  • 60 replies
  • 1 helpful

Poor customer support from eBay.

eBay's terrible customer support. Tried to do everything possible to correct a problem that was either created by eBay or by the seller. Incorrect shipping address after already paying and printing the shipping label. After an hour on the phone with ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advice on Paypal dispute

Received notification today from Paypal that an unauthorized transaction case has been filed for purchase made on July 24. Paypal's email states that their records show tracking info is available for this transaction and they will review this as soon...

Fees For selling Currency / Money

I have come across a problem with my seller account fees. I recently started selling U.S. currency and have been charged large fees for selling items like a $100.00 bill. I may sell it for $110.00 but i believe they charge me for the whole amount of ...

reselling a previously sold item

Has anyone had this happen? I have had several items sell only to find out that they had already sold months ago? How are they getting relisted? When relisting I always select "not relisted". TIA

Resolved! Buyer question and answer not posted to auction

When a buyer asks me a question, my reply and the question are not posted to the auction. Clicked "post to listing" and nothing appears. I have had 2 or 3 questions lately, but none got posted. If eBay is not using the "post to listing", why even hav...

This is absurd! How is a Bluegrass record 'HATEFUL & DISCRIMINATORY' ???

I've been selling vinyl records in here for 20 years. I'm not going to comment on the person who felt it was warranted to 'report' my listing, but more so on the EBAY EMPLOYEE who looked at it and felt that this item should be removed.Can't they use ...

country gent johnny a.jpg
  • 81 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Does USPS tracking work if sent from your mailbox?

If you purchase and print USPS tracking at your house and then stick a package with the barcode into your mailbox for shipment, does it work? Or do you need to go to the post office and buy it in person?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay, are you raising fees by 4% for sellers with high return rates or not?

I received two messages from ebay in June and July saying that they were increasing fees by 4% for members with "Very High" return rates, starting in October. But I didn't receive another message in August, and none so far in September. Furthermore, ...

Messages these days

I use to get stupid buyer messages, but hardly have any these days... The only one sending me messages is EBAY!! They like to remind me the seller that people have my items in their watch list or buy bucket...... OK so what can I do about it? I can't...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Remember that Committee?

alan@ebay Wasn't there some apology somewhere that promised some oversight?.......I asked on the product board what this means, but would like it forwarded to whoever oversees announcements: This makes NO Sense whatsoever: https://community.ebay.com/...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

NEW Duplicate Listing virus on eBay!!!!!

I just deleted almost 20 Duplicate listings generated by eBay's new Duplicate Listing virus ... not sure what else to call it. There were actually 2 duplicates generated for some items ... they were all in the same categories and were all Auction lis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors